Festive table for the New Year 2015 - preparation of the festive table for the New Year 2015
Mar 07, 2018
Very soon the most beloved holiday of adults and children New Year will come. And that means it's time to take care of the menu for the festive table.
Traditional New Year recipes, such as olivier, herring under a fur coat, mashed potatoes and fried chicken legs, have recently been seldom seen on the New Year's table. These dishes became a symbol of the past Soviet era.
New Year's table for the eastern horoscope
The coming year will be the year of the Emerald Wooden Goat( Sheep).It is very important to please the animal - the symbol of the year. It is believed that the New Year's dishes, cooked taking into account the preferences of the animal, contribute to harmony and happiness in the family.
Goat( Sheep) is a good pet. It symbolizes the warmth and comfort of a home, so it's easy enough to please.
- Give preference to vegetable dishes, snacks and salads.
- Use the usual fruits to decorate the table.
- It is not recommended to make dishes from meat of beef, pork and mutton. This can push away the goat, which means, and luck in the new year.
- If still you can not do without meat, give preference to fish and poultry. The goat does not like fire, so it is better not to serve fried foods. The best option is stew.
A festive table for the New Year 2015 now is a real work of art. Each hostess wants to give a zest and unusual to each dish. For this, various decorations of main dishes and salads can be used.
So, with the help of chopped boiled carrots, you can lay on the dish a dial with arrows, symbolizing the coming of the new year.
Beautifully look salads, decorated with bright kiwi slices, green grapes, tomato and other vegetables.
You can decorate the bottom of the plates with lettuce leaves, and lay festive dishes on top.
With the help of grated cheese, olives, vegetables and greens, you can put figurines of Goat, Santa Claus, Snow Maiden and Snowman on a dish.
Carrots, potatoes, cucumbers and tomatoes can be laid out in the form of roses and flowers.
What should be on the table
So, what dishes must be present at the New Year's table on the eve of the year of Goat?
- Plenty of green
- Salad greens
- Salad greens
- Vegetable salads
- Cutting from boiled and fresh vegetables
- Cheese cutting
- Dairy dishes
- Stewing poultry or fish
- Fruit slicing
As a supplement to dishes, you can use fresh bread, baked with your own hands or homemade rusks.
When preparing a children's menu, give preference to milk dishes and casseroles with fresh vegetables and fruits.
Drinks on the table
What is the holiday without traditional Christmas drinks? At midnight, make a wish for a glass of champagne.
Non-alcoholic beverages include the following:
- Berry compote
- Apple juice
- Milk cocktail
A goat is a real sweet tooth.
The main dish is a homemade cake. It could be Napoleon or Honey Cake. The main thing is that it should be prepared by yourself.
Will be appropriate:
- Sweet pies with fruit or curd filling.
- Different sweet casseroles. They are perfect for both children's and adult menus.
- Frozen and candied berries. Ice cream with berries.
Desserts can also be decorated with Goat figurines and New Year's drawings.
Decoration of the New Year's table
Paying special attention to the preparation of festive dishes, do not forget about the table setting.
- So, take the festive fabric of warm pastel shades.
- Select paper napkins in beige or milky color.
- Festive plates should also correspond to the main theme of the holiday.
- Do not forget about the correct table setting. Place the instruments in the correct sequence near each plate.
- An unusual atmosphere of solemnity and comfort is created by candles. Get beautiful candlesticks and put candles in them. Install them on the table in such a way that they do not interfere with those present.
- You can decorate celebratory glasses by making a snowy rim. To do this, dip the glasses with a rim down into the sugar solution, and then into the sugar powder, cocoa or vanillin. The bottoms of glasses can be tied with rain or tinsel.
- A figure of the year must be present on the table. Set it to the center of the table.
- You can also decorate the festive table with small bunches of spruce branches, tinsel and Christmas toys.
A festively decorated New Year's table will bring a festive atmosphere to your home and give a feeling of a real winter fairy tale.