How to treat lymph nodes on the neck - how to treat inflamed lymph nodes
Mar 05, 2018
Lymphonoduses are original filters that catch all pathogenic organisms that get into our body. Lymph nodes are a very important component of the human immune system. And if her work proceeds normally, inflammation of the lymph nodes does not occur. But, and if immunity is at least slightly weakened, inflammatory processes begin already in the lymph node itself. Therefore, if you are strongly disturbed by lymph nodes on the neck, you can give only one recommendation: strengthen immunity.
The main number of lymph nodes is located on the neck, in the groin and underarms. Usually they are called "lymph glands".Inflamed lymph nodes indicate that it is possible that the infection nearest to them has "settled".If lymph nodes in the groin area become inflamed, this may indicate a genital tract infection, a wound on the upper part of the thigh or even just a fungus of the legs. Inflamed on the neck, lymph nodes, as a rule, indicate angina or ear infection.
As a rule, infected nodes become about the size of peas and are very easily probed with fingers. This palpation is usually quite painful. Lymph nodes may grow in size and become the size of a pea, sometimes even larger. If a person is healthy, their size should not be large. But notice the fact that these glands, even when the infection has been completely cured, can remain enlarged for about another two weeks. Especially it concerns children.
Lymph nodes are the most vital part of body protection. If you can help them do their work, you can facilitate the process of self-healing of your entire body.
Since inflamed lymph nodes are just a symptom of problems existing in the body, it is necessary to eradicate the very problem in parallel with their treatment.
Treatment of lymph nodes
A large number of people at least once in their lives, but they encountered the problem of inflamed lymph nodes. And often the first arising thought is "this tumor formation!".But it is worth noting that such cases are extremely rare, and most often the inflamed node is nothing but lymphadenitis. Such cases are absolutely not rare and the reasons for their occurrence can be a huge number.
Sometimes the enlargement of the lymph nodes takes place also simply because the load that was applied to it is too great. And as soon as it goes to a decline, the lymph node will return to its original position. And when you probe it, there will be no painful sensations. This is a sign that the body is actively fighting infection and there is some strengthening of its protection.
In this case, all that remains to be done is to help your body in this fight and create such conditions that will be favorable for its proper functioning. And for this you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, add sports, full sleep, fresh air and, of course, proper nutrition. If you do not know how to treat lymph nodes on the neck, the answer is one: follow the general recommendations and soon everything will return to normal.
There is no sense in treating the lymph node itself, because it only shows that there are problems in the body. Along with inflammation of the lymph nodes, there may be fever, headaches, a constant feeling of fatigue, weakness and general depression.
The worst option, when the temperature has risen quite a bit. It means only that your immunity is in a deplorable state. And it is quite possible that, if not treated with antibiotics, it will not be possible to remove the inflammation, which is usually bacterial in nature, if the body can not cope with it, it needs your help. And better - doctor's help. Therefore, if you have decided to treat inflamed lymph nodes on the neck, it is up to the doctor to decide how to treat them. But the independent choice and intake of drugs, can only make the weakened organism worse.
Treatment with folk remedies
If you still do not want to consult a doctor, you can use such folk remedies for the treatment of lymph nodes:
- Echinacea. This herb is an excellent treatment for inflamed lymph nodes. After all, it has antiseptic properties and helps the recovery to come faster. The easiest way to use Echinacea in the form of ready tinctures. To do this, dilute 10 drops of it in a quarter of a glass of water or any juice. You need to take at least 4 times a day. If you can not find a tincture of Echinacea in the pharmacies, you can use it in the form of a powder( a quarter of a teaspoonful 3 times a day).
- Echinacea Syrup. To cook it does not have to spend a lot of time or effort, but the effect it gives is wonderful. So, boil one and a half glasses of water. Then add 4 tablespoons of Echinacea root( dried).Let all this simmer on a slow fire for about 20 minutes. Now remove from heat and add to the solution a quarter cup of fresh peppermint. Let it stay 5 minutes. Then you need to strain everything and add honey to your taste. Adults should take 1-2 tablespoons three times a day until the infection passes. Children under three years of age should drink a quarter of a teaspoon three times a day. More adult children need to give 1 teaspoon three times a day. If such a tool will cause pain in the stomach, the treatment will have to be interrupted.
- Vitamin C. It is able to increase the number of leukocytes in the blood and to activate their ability to fight bacteria. Start with taking about 250 mg three times a day. If this amount does not seem sufficient, the dose can be increased to 500 mg. If it does not help, you can take 1000 mg. Sometimes, the disease is serious enough and you have to drink 2,000 mg three times a day.
- Green jade. This stone has a remarkable ability to purify the body. A stone needs to be selected in such a size as your inflamed lymph node. Tie or attach stones to the swollen glands and wait at least 10 minutes. There should be a significant difference. The procedure should be repeated several times a day for as long as needed.
Recommended to read:
- Treatment of mastopathy
- How to treat angina
- How to accelerate metabolism