Diabetes mellitus treatment with folk remedies
Jul 06, 2018
Diabetes mellitus is a systemic disease that develops as a result of absolute( type I) or relative( type II) insulin deficiency, which initially leads to a breakdown in carbohydrate metabolism, and then to disruption of all metabolic processes and damage to all functional systems of the body. In diabetes mellitus, small and large caliber vessels are affected. Thus, in diabetes mellitus, vascular damage is generalized. As a result, the blood supply to the organs and tissues of the body is disrupted, which leads to a disruption in their function - this may represent a danger to the life of the patient in neglected cases. More about the symptoms, see here.
The classification of WHO 1999 is currently recognized, according to which the following types of of diabetes are identified:
1) type I diabetes mellitus:
a) autoimmune;B) idiopathic;
2) Type II diabetes mellitus;
3) other specific types of diabetes mellitus;
4) gestational diabetes mellitus.
Type I diabetes mellitus( insulin-dependent) is characterized by a destructive lesion of β pancreatic cells, in which the formation of insulin normally occurs. The defeat of these cells leads to the development of absolute insulin deficiency.
Type II diabetes mellitus is characterized by relative insulin insufficiency and tissue resistance to insulin. In addition, with type II diabetes mellitus, a primary defect in the isolation of insulin from pancreatic cells can be observed, and the stability of the body tissues to it can either be present or absent.
Other types of diabetes mellitus can occur as a result of various pathological processes in the body. This may be a defect in the function of the β pancreatic pancreatic cancer cells of a hereditary nature, a genetic defect in the effect of insulin on tissues, various pancreatic diseases, a variety of endocrinopathies, diabetes under the influence of medicinal or other chemicals, infectious diseases, and unusual forms of diabetes mellitus. Also, in rare cases, various hereditary syndromes occur in combination with diabetes mellitus.
Gestational diabetes is characterized by the appearance only during pregnancy. The development of diabetes mellitus is capable of provoking a number of medicinal and other chemicals that are: vakor, pentamidine, nicotinic acid, glucocorticoids, thyroid hormones, a-interferon, and a number of others. Diabetes mellitus can cause infections such as congenital rubella, cytomegalovirus and some others. Diabetes sometimes combines the following inherited syndromes: Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, Tungsten syndrome, Friedreich's ataxia, Huntington's chorea, Lawrence-Moon-Biddle syndrome, myotonic dystrophy, porphyria, Prader-Willi syndrome and some other syndromes.
All manifestations of diabetes mellitus can be divided into two groups: manifestations of hyperglycemia and signs characteristic of type I or type II diabetes.
Signs of hyperglycemia( increase in blood sugar) are: thirst, excess urine, pruritus and an increased tendency to various infections. In the event that all of the above signs appear as a result of inadequate treatment of the disease, they are regarded as manifestations of decompensation of diabetes mellitus.
Specific complaints that occur in people with type I diabetes include: significant weight loss;weakness, which can be pronounced;decreased efficiency;increased drowsiness. In some cases, the onset of the disease is characterized by increased appetite. As the disease progresses, there is a decrease in appetite until its complete absence on the background of ketoacidosis. The condition of ketoacidosis is characterized by the appearance of a smell of acetone from the mouth, nausea, vomiting, the appearance of pain in the abdomen, dehydration of the body occurs, which usually results in the development of a coma, that is, ketoacidotic coma. The emergence of such symptoms in type I diabetes occurs as a result of absolute deficiency of insulin in the body.
Type II diabetes mellitus flows more gently. Signs of high blood sugar are usually expressed moderately, and in some cases they are completely absent. Usually, the detection of diabetes mellitus is an accidental finding in a routine population survey. The ability to work with diabetes mellitus type II remains unchanged, the appetite is not broken, and even can be increased. In most cases of development of type II diabetes, people have an excess of body weight. This form of diabetes is characterized by a hereditary predisposition and manifests itself in typical cases after 40 years. The diagnosis of diabetes mellitus II can sometimes be made not by an endocrinologist, but by a doctor of a completely different specialty, for example, a gynecologist, urologist, dermatologist or oculist. Suspected for the presence of Type II diabetes are the following conditions of the body: chronic pustular processes on the skin, fungal lesions of the skin and mucous membranes, furunculosis, the presence of chronic urinary tract infections, chronic conjunctivitis, cataracts, itching of the vagina;absence of menstruation and inflammatory diseases of genital organs of a non-specific nature in women.
Type I diabetes mellitus is characterized by acute development. In some cases, the first sign of the presence of Type I diabetes mellitus may be a violation of consciousness up to a coma, which usually develops against the background of any infectious diseases. Diabetes mellitus is characterized by the presence of complications that can be acute and chronic. An acute complication of type I diabetes is a ketoacidotic coma. For diabetes mellitus type II, a more typical complication is hyperosmolar coma, which develops extremely rarely. As a result of inadequate treatment with drugs that lower blood sugar levels, hypoglycemia( excessive blood sugar reduction) or hypoglycemic coma may develop, which is typical for both types of diabetes mellitus. Chronic or late complications of diabetes develop after several years from the onset of the disease and are characteristic of types I and II.Such complications are: macroangiopathy, nephropathy, retinopathy, neuropathy, diabetic foot syndrome. The development of these complications is associated with a long-lasting state of hyperglycemia in any type of diabetes mellitus.
For the detection of diabetes mellitus, the main thing is to determine the amount of fasting blood glucose. To monitor the treatment of diabetes mellitus use is made to determine the level of glucose in the urine, but to confirm the disease, this analysis is not enough, and it plays a role only in conjunction with other signs of diabetes. Since glucose, getting into the body, is utilized by various tissues, the difference in its level between capillary and venous blood can be quite significant. When determining the fasting glucose, its amount is the same in venous and capillary blood. In the case of determining the amount of glucose after a meal or a stress test, its content rises in capillary blood somewhat more than in venous blood. Blood plasma also contains more glucose than whole blood. In the event that there are any signs of the presence of diabetes, then to confirm this disease it is sufficient to note only the glucose content in the blood more than 10 mmol / l at any time. The diagnosis of diabetes is considered reliable if the fasting blood glucose level is equal to or greater than 6.7 mmol / l twice. If the glucose content fluctuates between the values of 5.6-6.7, then a test of tolerance( stability) to glucose should be performed to confirm the disease. Do not eat for 12 hours before the test. Therefore, the test is carried out in the morning on an empty stomach. For three days before the test, you must adhere to a diet with the optimal carbohydrate content. At the same time, the use of such drugs as diuretics, various contraceptives and hormonal drugs is canceled. The very test of resistance to glucose is that a person in the morning on an empty stomach drinks 75 g of glucose, diluted in 250-300 ml of water, for 5 minutes.2 hours after this, the glucose level in the blood is determined. The normal values are the following: fasting blood glucose content <6.7 mmol / L, after 2 h & lt;7.8 mmol / l. In the case of diabetes mellitus, the fasting glucose content is & gt;6.7 mmol / l, and 2 hours after the load & gt;11.1 mmol / l. In the case of impaired glucose resistance, its fasting amount is & lt;6.6 mmol / l, and after 2 hours is within 7.8-11.1 mmol / l. When taking blood to determine the glucose content, the first drop is not used for this. This is due to the fact that those drugs that are used for disinfection, contain in their composition alcohol, which increases the level of glucose. An increased level of glucose can be determined in cases of various inflammatory diseases, after stressful conditions, various injuries, after surgery on the stomach, with a change in the normal movement of food through the intestines and other conditions.
According to WHO, diabetes is reliable if one of the following three conditions is met:
1) the presence of signs of diabetes mellitus, such as excessive urination, thirst, progressive weight loss, combined with a blood glucose level equal to or greater than 11,1 mmol / l, when determined at any time;
2) the fasting blood glucose content is 6.1 mmol / L or more;
3) the content of glucose in the capillary blood after 2 hours after the loading test 11.1 mmol / l or more.
Evaluation of the quality of treatment for diabetes mellitus is carried out strictly individually. As a result of a prolonged course of the disease, there is an increased risk of developing late complications of diabetes mellitus. Thus, in those people who have type I diabetes mellitus recently, it is necessary to achieve a normal blood glucose level for a long time. In people with long-term diabetes mellitus, achieving a normal level of glycemia is not advisable.
Genetic factors are important in the onset of diabetes, which is reflected in the etiologic classification of the disease adopted by the American Diabetes Association.
Diabetes mellitus type 1 ( destruction of p-cells, usually resulting in absolute insulin deficiency):
immune-mediated or autoimmune diabetes mellitus;
idiopathic diabetes mellitus.
Diabetes mellitus type 2 ( from predominantly insulin resistance with relative or moderate insulin deficiency to the predominant insulin secretion defect with insulin resistance).
Other specific types of diabetes mellitus.
Genetic defects of p-cells.Genetic Defects of Insulin Action.
Diseases of the exocrine pancreas.
Diabetes induced by drugs or chemicals.
Unusual forms of immune-mediated diabetes mellitus.
Other genetic syndromes, sometimes associated with diabetes mellitus.
Genetic predisposition to type 1 diabetes is mainly due to mutations of genes on the short arm of chromosome 6, or near the site of the main histocompatibility complex( HLA), and is probably mediated by an autoimmune mechanism triggered by specific infections. With type 2 diabetes mellitus, associations with certain HLA genes are not observed. In recent years, it has been established that in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus, two Ag HLA: B8 and B15 are more often detected. The risk of developing type 1 diabetes is 2.5-3 times higher in persons with Ag HLA B15 and B8( with both having an 8-9 time increase).
Predisposition to type 2 diabetes is probably determined by a group of genes, it is also possible that a certain group of high-risk genes provides a recessive type of inheritance.
Although there is still no consensus on the role of HLA gene genes in the development of diabetes mellitus, it is recognized that they can mediate predisposition to a disease or carry out protective action. Numerous data indicate that in different ethnic groups the predisposition to type 1 diabetes mellitus is combined with some haplotypes of the genes of the HLA system. For patients and people at high risk of type 1 diabetes, certain combinations of genes in diabetogenic loci are characteristic. Currently, more than 15 diabetogenic loci are known. The most significant are: the locus of HLA genes( chromosome 6), the region of the insulin gene( chromosome 11);a type 1( 2q) diabetes mellitus contains the CTLA-4 gene( a protein that activates cytotoxic T lymphocytes), etc.
Approximately 85% of cases of diabetes in developed countries are in type 2( non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus according to the old classification), withwhich also has a great role of hereditary predisposition. The risk of type 2 diabetes in the immediate family of patients is on average 40%.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus is based on two types of genetic disorders: gene defects that cause insulin resistance and gene defects responsible for relative insulin deficiency. Monogenic( defect of one gene) and polygenic( multiple defects) forms of type 2 diabetes mellitus are distinguished.
Juvenile diabetes mellitus type 2( MODY) and some variants with mitochondrial inheritance are referred to monogenic forms.
MODY variants 1 and 3 are caused by mutations of the genes HNF-4a( chromosome 20) and HNF-1a( chromosome 7), respectively. HNF gene products( hepatic transcription factor) regulate the expression of other genes that control the transport and exchange of glucose and the secretion of insulin in p-cells. Mutations of HNF genes disrupt the morphogenesis of pancreatic islets and lead to defects in insulin secretion. The MODY 1 variant is usually clinically manifested between 15 and 25 years, and variant 3 - in 10-20 years. The MODY 2 variant is caused by mutations in the gene controlling the synthesis of the enzyme hexokinase( chromosome 7), which plays a key role in gluconeogenesis in the liver and the process of insulin secretion by P-cells of the pancreas.
At the heart of diabetes mellitus with mitochondrial inheritance are point mutations of mitochondrial DNA, which encodes 13 enzymes of oxidative phosphorylation. Depending on the nature and extent of the mutation, this type of diabetes mellitus may proceed as insulin-dependent or as non-insulin-dependent.
Currently, the role of various genes in the occurrence of polygenic forms of type 2 diabetes mellitus is being actively studied. A relationship between the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus and variants of the P-3-AR gene, which probably acts in combination with the IRS-1 gene, has been recently discovered [Benecke H. et al., 2000;Walston J. et al., 2000].
1. Drink infusion of bilberry leaves.
2. Take three times a day on a teaspoon of mustard seed.
3. Brewer's yeast. Dry peeled yeast take 2 teaspoons 2-3 times a day.
4. Infusion of birch buds. Kidneys should be collected in the spring, during swelling. The daily dose is 2-3 tablespoons of kidneys per 2 cups of boiling water. Infuse 6 hours.
5. Infusion of lilac kidney. 20 g kidney pour 1 cup boiling water. Infuse for 30 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
6. Infusion of bean pods. 2-3 tablespoons of pods pour in a thermos 2 cups of boiling water and leave for 6 hours. Drink in 3 divided doses for 20-40 minutes.before meals. It is used for the initial stages of diabetes.
7. Roots of dandelion medicinal - 25 g, leaves of nettle dioecious - 25 g, leaves of bilberry ordinary - 25 g, leaves of beans ordinary - 25 g, grass cuff - 25 g.
Take 1 tablespoon infusion( without sugar) 3 times a day.
8. Mustard seeds. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
9. Infusion( or decoction) of the sequence is tripartite. One tablespoon of herbs pour a glass of boiling water, insist in a warm place for 10-12 hours. Drink according to 1 / 2-1 / 3 cup 2-3 times a day.
10. Stuffed nodules. Nodules are used fresh or dried( ground in powder) 1 teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before bedtime( with mild diabetes).
Preparations from plants containing insulin-like and other hormone-like substances:
1. Infusion of nettle grass with dioecious. Pour 7-10 g of dry crushed grass( or a dose of pharmacy briquette) 1 cup of boiling water, infuse for 15-20 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
2. Infusion of flowers of clover meadow( red). 5 g of dry raw materials per 1 cup of boiling water, brew for 20 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
3. Decoction of dandelion roots and herbs. 6- 7 g of dry crushed raw material on a glass of water, boil for 10 minutes, infuse for 30 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
4. Decoction of roots and rhizomes of elecampane. 20 g of dry powdered raw materials per 1 glass of water, boil for 30 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a day before meals.
5. Decoction of burdock roots. 10 g of powdered ground roots in 1 glass of water, boil for 15-20 minutes, infuse for 30 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
Preparations from plants-"cleaners", metabolism regulators:
1. Herb infusion of St. John's wort perfumed. Three tablespoons of dry shredded herbs for 1 cup of boiling water, to insist for 2 hours. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals.
2. Infusion of grass sporish( birdwort hillock). 20 g dry herbs for 1 cup of boiling water, infuse for 10-15 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
3. Infusion of plantain leaves. 10 g of dry crushed leaves per 1 cup of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes, drain. Take 2 tablespoons 3 times daily before meals.
4. Infusion of lime flowers is heart-shaped. Two tablespoons of dried flowers for 2 cups of boiling water. Infuse 20-30 minutes, drain. Drink as a hot tea.
5. Decoction of the rhizome of creeping grass. Four tablespoons of dry finely divided rhizomes for 5 glasses of water, boil until the volume decreases by one quarter, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 4-5 times a day.
Preparations from plants containing well digestible sugars:
1. Blackberry leaf infusion. Two teaspoons of dry crushed leaves per 1 cup of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Drink during the day for 3 hours,
2. Infusion of raspberry leaves. Two tablespoons of dry crushed leaves for 1 cup of boiling water, brew for 20 minutes, drain. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals.
3. Decoction of the leaves of wild strawberry. 20 g dry leaves on 1 cup boiling water, boil for 5-10 minutes, infuse 2 hours, strain. Drink 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
4. It is also useful to drink infusions of rose hips and cowberry leaves.
5. At the initial stages of diabetes folk medicine recommends there is a watermelon in portions up to 2-2.5 kg per day.
6. Cherry Ordinary ( Berries).Prepare juice from fresh berries. Drink 1/4 cup 3 times a day.
7. Corn stigmas - 10 g, flowers of immortelle - 5 g, leaves of bilberry - 5 g, shredded rosea fruit - 10 g. 1 tablespoon of collection pour 1.5 cups of boiling water, heat 3-5 minutes, infuse 1hour.strain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times daily after meals.
8. Burdock large ( roots) - 1 part, bean pods - 1 part, blueberry ( leaf) - 1 piece.60 g of collection to insist on 1 kg of cold water 12 hours, boil for 5 minutes, insist, wrapped, 1 hour, strain. Take 3/4 cup 5 times a day an hour after eating.
9. Onion. 2-3 chopped bulbs pour 2 teaspoons of warm water, soak for 7-8 hours, drain. Drink infusion of 1 coffee cup 3 times daily before meals.
10. Peppermint ( leaves).3 teaspoons of chopped leaves and 1 teaspoon of ground dandelion root to mix, pour 1 cup of water. Boil for 5-7 minutes, insist under the lid for half an hour, drain. Take 1/4 cup 2-3 times daily before meals.11. Dandelion medicinal ( leaves) - 20 g, chicory common ( leaves) - 20 g, nettle - 20 g, drug bug ( grass) - 20 g, walnut ( leaves) - 201 tablespoon of the collection pour 2 glasses of water, boil for 2-3 minutes, insist 5-10 minutes, strain. Take 3 tablespoons 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes.before meals.
12. Dandelion officinalis( leaves) - 20 g, blackberry ( leaves) - 10 g, peppermint ( leaves) - 5 g, currant black ( leaves) - 15 g. 1 tablespoon of the collection to brew in1 cup of boiling water, boil for 5-6 minutes, insist 1 hour, strain. Take 2-3 tablespoons 3 times a day before meals.
13. Blueberry ( leaves), dandelion root, nettle leaves of the dioecious in equal parts. Insist 8 hours 1 tablespoon of the mixture for 1 glass of hot water. Drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day to reduce blood sugar.
14. Blueberry shoots - 20 g, bean leaves - 20 g, roots of Manchu aralia - 10 g, horsetail - 15 g, hips - 15 g, St. John's Wort - 10 g, chamomile flowers - 10 g.
10 gcollection pour a glass of hot water and put in enameled dishes, heated in a water bath for 15 minutes, cool at room temperature in for 45-50 minutes, filter.
Take infusion of 1/3 cup 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes.before meals for 20-30 days. After 10-15 days, the course can be repeated. During the year, you can spend 3-4 courses.
15. Aspen ( bark).1 tablespoon of dry crushed bark boil for 30 minutes.on low heat in 2 glasses of water. Insist, wrapped, 2-3 hours, strain. Take 1 / 5-1 / 4 cup 3 times daily before meals. Drink up to 3 months or more. It helps in the early stages of diabetes.
16. It is considered promising the treatment of diabetes by ingestion of specially prescribed medications by the doctor .
17. In the treatment of mild forms of diabetes, drinking treatment of with hydrocarbonate, hydrocarbonate-chloride, hydrocarbonate-sulfate waters is shown: Borjomi, jermuk, klasova glade, Berezovskaya, Slavyanovskaya, Smirnovskaya, essentuki No. 4 and No. 17. Drink 1 glass 3 times a day for 40-50 minutes.before meals. The room temperature.
18. Favorably affects the application of pollen. The therapeutic dose of pollen for an adult is 32 grams a day, divided into three doses. Pollen is washed down with water sweetened with honey. It can be taken during the year by courses of 1-1 / g of the month, taking breaks for 7-10 days.
19. As noted by prof. V. I. Poltev, royal jelly is a strong remedy for curing diabetes. It is taken by placing a portion of the tongue at 20-30 mg 2-3 times a day.
20. Mumiyeh. Single dose - 0.2 g at night, the total dose for the course of treatment is 12-36 g.
Drink 2 times a day( in the morning an hour before meals, in the evening before going to bed) 0.2 g of mummy in solution.10 days to drink, 5 days to rest. For the course of treatment - 10-12 g of mummy.
21. It is required:
on 1 item.spoon of bilberry leaves, nettle leaves, dandelion leaves, 750 ml of water. Cooking method.
Components of collection, grind, mix and 3 tbsp. Spoon the mixture with pour boiling water. Insist for 1-1.5 hours, strain through 2-3 layers of gauze. Mode of application.
Take 1 glass 3-4 times a day for 10-15 minutes before meals.
for 1 teaspoon of horsetail grass, chamomile flowers, St. John's wort, root of aralia, 2 teaspoons of rose hips, bilberry shoots, fruit bean leaves, 250 ml of water.
Method of preparation.
Components of the collection to grind, mix, pour boiling water. Insist for 5-7 minutes.
How to use.
Take 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day.
for 1 tbsp.spoon of bilberry leaves, goat leaves, leaves of young nettles, bean husks, dandelion root, 250 ml of water.
Method of preparation.
Components of collection, grind, stir and 1 tbsp. Spoon the spoon with boiling water. Insist for 12 hours.
Method of use.
Take a small sip during the day.
1 tbsp.spoon root zamanihi, 2 tbsp.spoons of oat husks, field horsetail, flax seeds, 250 ml of water.
Method of preparation.
Components of collection, grind, stir and 1 tbsp. Spoon the spoon with boiling water. Put on a slow fire, bring to a boil and boil for 40-50 minutes. Cool to room temperature and strain through 2-3 layers of gauze.
How to use.
Take 1 tbsp.spoon 3-4 times a day for 10 to 20 minutes before meals.
for 1 tbsp.spoon leaves of dandelion medicinal, leaves of the turn, leaves of plantain large, leaves of nettle dioecious, 500 ml of water.
Method of preparation.
Components of collection, grind, mix and 2 tbsp. Spoon pour boiling water. Insist for 2 hours, strain through 2 to 3 layers of gauze.
How to use.
Take 1/2 cup 4 times a day for 10-15 minutes before meals.
for 1 tbsp.spoon of herb peppermint, herbs galego officinalis, walnut leaves, herrman mountain herb, 250 ml of water.
Method of preparation.
Components of collection, grind, stir and 1 tbsp. Spoon the spoon with boiling water. Insist for 2-2.5 hours, strain through 2-3 layers of gauze.
How to use.
Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day for 10-15 minutes before meals.
Stone oil solution
For the treatment of diabetes mellitus, prepare a stone oil solution at a rate of 3 grams per 2 liters of water. This solution should be drunk 1 glass 3 times daily before meals. The course of treatment is 80 days. The course of treatment requires 72 g of oil.
For moderate to severe diabetes, start with a low concentration solution. The course of treatment is 3-4 months.
It is extremely important to monitor the level of sugar in the body, for which every 7 days make a blood test for sugar. Insulin take as directed by a doctor.
Additional recommendations of
It is impossible to achieve a positive result in the treatment of diabetes without dieting. It is best if the doctor develops an individual diet for you. Its general principles are as follows: the calorie content of food should meet the needs of the body, it should not be too fatty, the amount of trace elements, vitamins, proteins should be sufficient. It is necessary to exclude digestible carbohydrates: white bread, sweets, sweet fruits and dried fruits. In addition, it is undesirable to consume a lot of table salt( no more than 10 g per day).As with heart disease, there should be little, but often( 4-5 times a day).
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disorder of carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism, which is characterized by a high level of glucose in the blood.
Diabetes occurs because of insufficient production of insulin by the pancreas. Without insulin, the body is not able to process glucose - as a result, its blood level rises.
100 g of garlic gruel pour 1 liter of dry red wine. Mix the mixture in a warm place in the light for 2 weeks, periodically shaking the contents, filter. Keep refrigerated. Take 1-2 tablespoons 3 times daily before meals.
Kashitza from 3-4 cloves of garlic pour 500 ml of boiling water, insist, wrapped, 20 minutes. Drink like tea for the day.
Finely chop 5-6 cloves of garlic. The resulting gruel pour 500 ml of melt water, stir well, insist on the sun for 1 hour. Drink like water.
1. Nettles are bipartite. To make infusion, 50 g of nettle leaves are poured with 500 ml of boiling water, while it is better to use enameled dishes. After 2 hours, extract the infusion and drink 1 teaspoon 3 times daily before meals. It is better to brew fresh leaves. From the young nettle you can prepare soup and various vitamin salads.
2. Bean pods. Gather in August and use as a decoction: 15-20 g of pods cook for 3-4 hours in 1 liter of water to half the volume. The resulting broth should be cooled, drain and take 1/2 cup for 30 minutes before meals 3-4 times a day for 3-4 months.
3. The root of the dandelion.1 teaspoon finely chopped root brew like tea in a glass of boiling water, insist 20 minutes, cool, filter. Take 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day.
4. Walnut leaves of walnut. For the preparation of infusion 1 tablespoon chopped leaves pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 20-30 seconds, insist, filter and take during the day. You can also use walnut septums. For this partition of 40 pieces of walnuts pour a glass of boiling water and rinse in a water bath for 1 hour. The inner pan should be glass or enameled. Then you should cool, strain and take 1 teaspoon 3 times daily before meals.
5. Goat medicinal( gazlega).Preparation: 1 tablespoon dry herbs boil 10-15 seconds in 250 grams of ki-3 heel, then strain, squeeze and drink 0.5 cup 3-4 times daily before meals. Use goat's medicinal is necessary under the supervision of a doctor. It should be noted that the plant helps increase blood pressure.
6. Aspen, bark. The initial stage of diabetes.1 tablespoon of dry crushed aspen bark boil for 30 minutes on low heat in 2 glasses of water. Insist, wrapped, 2-3 hours, strain. Take 1 / 5-1 / 4 cup 3 times daily before meals. Drink up to 3 months or more. It helps in the early stages of diabetes.
7. Blueberries, leaf.1 tablespoon dry leaves of blueberries for a glass of boiling water. Insist, wrapped, 30-40 minutes, strain. Take a glass of infusion 3 times a day in a chilled form in small sips. It is used for the initial stage of diabetes.
8. Red beet. Fresh beet juice is consumed in diabetes by 1/4 cup 4 times a day.
9. Blueberries. Infusion is given with mild forms of diabetes mellitus. Leaf in the leaves of neomertillin significantly lowers the sugar content in the blood( 1 teaspoon of chopped leaves brew with a glass of boiling water, insist 30 minutes on a hot stove, strain. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day).
10. Collection. Burdock( roots) - 1 part, string beans, dry leaves - 1 part, blueberry( leaf) - 1 part.60 g collection insist in a liter of cold water 12 hours. Then boil for 5 minutes, insist, wrapped, 1 hour, strain. Take 3/4 cup 5 times a day an hour after eating.
11. Cowberry ordinary. With diabetes, the beneficial effect of fresh berries cranberries.
12. Bluefin marsh. In folk medicine, use a decoction of young shoots and leaves( a tablespoon of grass to brew a glass of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes on low heat, cool, strain. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day).
13. Collection. Blueberry( leaf) - 1 part, string beans, dry leaves - 1 part, flax( seeds) - 1 part, oat straw - 1 part.3 tablespoons collection for 3 glasses of water. To boil 10 minutes, to insist, having wrapped, 30-40 minutes, to filter. Take 1/4 cup 6-8 times a day.
14. Grass horsetail field - 20 g, grass mountaineer bird - 20 g, strawberry grass - 20 g. Tablespoon collection pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 3-5 minutes, infuse for 10-15 minutes. Strain. Take a tablespoon for 20-30 minutes before meals 3-4 times a day.
15. Bilberry leaf - 25 g, dandelion leaves - 25 g, herbal galer herbs - 20 g. A tablespoon of the collection to pour 300 ml of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, insist, strain. Take 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day before meals for 20 minutes.
16. In case of diabetes, 2-3 chopped bulbs pour 2 teaspoons of lukewarm water, soak 7-8 hours, strain and drink infusion over the coffee cup 3 times a day before meals.
17. Bilberry leaves - 25 g, herb geranium medicinal - 25 g, nettle leaves - 2 g. 25 g. One tablespoon of the collection to pour 300 ml of boiling water. Boil for 15 minutes, insist 5 minutes, drain. Take 2-3 tablespoons 3-4 times a day before meals for 20 minutes.
18. The horsetail of the field. To prepare the broth, take 30 g of horsetail, pour 1 cup of boiling water, boil for 5-7 minutes, then insist 2-3 hours. After percolation through gauze take 2-3 tablespoons 3-4 times a day before meals.
The horsetail can be used fresh( salads, pie filling), as well as in the form of infusion.
Salad from horsetail: 2 cups of finely chopped leaves of horsetail mixed with 50 g of green onions, sorrel 20 g, you can add 40-50 g of dandelion leaves. Season with either vegetable oil or sour cream. To taste salt.
Pestils of field horsetail can be added to okroshka.
19. Rosehips. To prepare the broth, take 10 crushed rose hips, pour 1 cup boiling water, boil for 3-5 minutes, insist 4-5 hours, after filtering the broth take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
20. Leaves motherwort - 10 grams, leaves of strawberries - 15 g, leaves mulberry - 20 g. A tablespoon of collection pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 3-5 minutes, insist for an hour. Strain, take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day after meals.
21. Leaves of blueberry-59 g, pods of beans - 50 g, grass of grapes - 50 g, leaves of mint - 50 g. 2 tablespoons of collection pour 0,5 l of steep boiling water and insist 30 minutes, strain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals.
1. Drink 2 times a day( in the morning an hour before meals, in the evening before going to bed) 0.2 g of mummy in solution. 10 days to drink, 5 days to rest. For the course of treatment - 10-12 g of mummy.
2. 0.2 g of mummy pour 125 ml of warm boiled water and mix thoroughly.
The solution is taken 1/2 cup 2 times a day - before breakfast and at night. The course of treatment is 10 days. After 5 days break, the course can be repeated.
1. Juice of cabbage( fresh or sauerkraut).Drink 0.3 glasses 4-5 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. In the morning, eat an oatmeal( oatmeal) porridge without salt, sugar and oil on an empty stomach.
2. Requires: fresh horseradish juice.
Preparation: Mix 1 part of juice with 10 parts of yogurt.
Application: 1 tbsp.l.4 times a day for 20 minutes before meals.
3- Required: 1 lemon, 5 large cloves of garlic, 1 large onion.
Preparation: grind lemon and garlic, grate the onion, mix thoroughly and place in the refrigerator.
Application: 1 tsp.mixture before meals for a month.
4. It is required: 5 parts of buckwheat groats and 1 part of walnuts.
Preparation: all chop, pour over 1.5 tablespoons at night.l.mixture kefir( on the finger above the level of the mixture).
Application: in the morning eat with a grated apple for 30 minutes before eating. The course of treatment is 5 months.
5. Requires: 2 tbsp.l.celery( herbs, roots, seeds).Preparation: pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist in a thermos for 1-2 hours.
Application: 0.5 glasses 3-4 times a day before meals. The course of treatment is 5-6 weeks.
6. Requires: 2 tbsp.l.leaves of white mulberry. Preparation: pour 0.5 liters of boiling water in a thermos, insist 2 hours.
Application: 0.5 glasses 3 times a day before meals( sugar-lowering agent in the blood).
7. Required: lilac buds collected in spring and dried in shade.
Preparation: 1 tbsp.l.pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist. Application: 1 tbsp.l.3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals during the month.
8. Requires: 1 tbsp.l.buckwheat groats. Preparation: grind the croup into a powder, brew with a glass of boiling water, insist.
Application: in arbitrary proportions.
9. Required: 4-5 peeled bulb onions. Preparation: finely chop, fold in a two-liter jar and pour cold water.
Application: 0.3 cups 3 times a day for 20 minutes before meals. Every evening, add a glass of boiled water to the jar. The course of treatment should be conducted once a year. The infusion should be stored in a dark place at room temperature.
10. Requires: 2 tbsp.l.powdered flax seeds.
Preparation: pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, insist 40 minutes.
Use: drink 30 minutes before eating. The procedure should be carried out within a month.
11. It is useful in diabetes:
- infusion of hips of wild rose;
- teas from leaves of cowberry, elderberry, cherry, blackberry and blueberry;
- spices: basil, vanillin, ginger, lemon balm, nutmeg;
- juices of string beans and Brussels sprouts;
- Jerusalem artichoke, parsley, celery and dill( include in the diet in raw form in a variety of salads with beets, cabbage and carrots);
- a tincture of blueberries, which you need to drink every day.
1. Requires: blueberry leaves, plain bean pods, flax seeds, green straw of oats, taken in equal parts.
Preparation: 3 tbsp.l.chopped mixture pour 0.5 liters of boiling water in a thermos and insist overnight.
Application: a warm broth in 3 doses 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 2-3 months.
2. Required: 100 grams of leaves and crushed hawthorn fruit.
Preparation: 2 tbsp.l.mixture pour in a thermos 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist for 1 hour.
Application: 0.5 glasses 3 times daily before meals.
3. Requires: blueberry leaves, bean pods leaves, mulberry leaves, laurel leaves noble, taken and equal parts.
Preparation: 3 tbsp.l.mixture pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes in a water bath, insist 30 minutes, drain.
Application: 1 glass 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
4. It is required: 2 parts of blueberry leaves, flax seeds, juniper fruits, 1 part of cuff grass.
Preparation: 1 tbsp.l.mixture pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 20 minutes, insist 15 minutes, drain.
Application: 1 glass 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 1.5-2 months.
5. Requires: 2 tbsp.l.corn stalks with stigmas, 1 tbsp.l.leaves of mint, 5 tbsp.l.leaflet of bean pods.
Preparation: 3 tbsp.l.mixture pour 2 glasses of water, boil 7 minutes, infuse 10 minutes, drain.
Application: 0.5 cups 2 times a day for a month.
6. Requires: leaves( or seeds) of mustard. Preparation: a little boil and leave to stand, strain.
Application: drink a warm broth, diluted with water, before meals 3 times a week for 2-3 months.
7. Required: 1 tbsp.l.shredded bean pods. Preparation: pour a glass of boiling water, boil 20
minutes, add another glass of boiling water, insist 3-4 hours and strain.
Application: 0.5 glasses 3-4 times a day before meals 1-2 months.
8. Requires: 1 tbsp.l.leaves of a walnut. Preparation: pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes, insist 1 hour, strain.
Application: 0.5 glasses 2-3 times a day 1,5-2 months.
9. Requires: 1 tbsp.l.leaves of currant. Preparation: pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, insist 2 hours, drain.
Application: 0.3 cups 3 times a day for 2-3 months.
10. Requires: 1 tbsp.l.leaves dandelion medicinal.
Preparation: pour 1.5 cups of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, insist 3 hours, drain.
Application: 1 tsp.3-4 times a day after meals for 2-3 months.
11. Required: 3 cups of bean leaves. Preparation: pour 4 cups of boiling water and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Application: 0.5 cups 4 times a day.
Mud treatment is used mainly in chronic inflammatory processes. Therapeutic mud has the property of providing a multifaceted, complex effect on the entire organism as a whole. The profound changes that occur in the body as a result of using mud therapy are evidenced by the fact that the procedure causes a feeling of fatigue, weakness, increases the body temperature, changes the blood composition, etc.
Mud treatment in many cases lowers blood sugar levels. Mud therapy is not included as an integral element in the complex of therapeutic agents used in the resort. Exhausted patients in the presence of significant manifestations of diabetes mellitus should not be used. In case of a favorable course of the disease, even patients taking more or less insulin, with available indications for the treatment of concomitant diseases, mud treatment can be applied.
Without aggravating the course of disturbed metabolic processes observed in diabetes mellitus, mud treatment in the cases shown is used for diseases of the joints, muscles, nerves, infectious( not tubercular) origin as a result of impaired metabolism, and after the trauma. In the absence of contraindications to success, in combination with other agents, mud therapy can be applied to mono-and polyneuritis of diabetic origin.
Dirt is also used for chronically current inflammatory diseases of the abdominal cavity, stomach, duodenum, intestine, liver and biliary tract. In disorders caused by a violation of sexual function, you can also apply mud therapy. In all these cases and in a number of other cases where mud treatment is indicated, diabetes mellitus does not serve as a contraindication.
Patients with diabetes mellitus who use mud therapy should be aware that the procedure should not be taken on an empty stomach. It is especially important to know the patients who use insulin. If you feel unwell, fatigue should not be taken. Rest before, and even more after the procedure is mandatory.
No other procedures should be taken on mud days. Patients who take mud treatments and use insulin while going to the mud bath should have sugar or sweets in case of hypoglycemia.
The temperature of the mud, the duration of the procedures, their number per course is determined by the appointment of the doctor and under no circumstances should one arbitrarily, at will, change the prescriptions.
On the upcoming changes in the appearance or exacerbation of pain, poor health in connection with the reception of medical mud should always be reported to the attending physician. If it is necessary to carry out a course of mud therapy for people with diabetes mellitus who can not use the usual application method, then for the best tolerability they should be assigned other types of procedures( electric mud, diathermont mud, mud ionophoresis) as more sparing.
Electro mud treatment can be widely used in the treatment of patients with diabetes mellitus in the elderly, with pronounced age-related changes in the cardiovascular system that interfere with the appointment of conventional mud therapy. The rules for taking this procedure are the same as for the usual mud procedure.
In diabetes mellitus, there is often a violation of the innervation of the gastrointestinal tract. This leads to a change in their motor function, secretion and absorption function. In the first place, carbohydrate and fat metabolism suffers.
The majority of patients with uncompensated diabetes mellitus have abnormalities in liver and bile ducts, fatty changes in the liver, worsening of bile secretion, inflammation often occur. This is manifested by pain, weight in the right hypochondrium, icteric sclera of eyes and skin, increase in liver size. Often, patients complain of heaviness in the stomach, pain along the bowels, nausea, vomiting. They often suffer from constipation or diarrhea. And diarrhea, as a rule, suddenly appear and just as suddenly disappear. Often diarrhea occurs after eating.
Often in diabetics, stomach tension develops and its peristalsis slows, which worsens the passage of food from the stomach into the intestine. Considering that many manifestations of diabetes mellitus on the part of the digestive organs differ little from stomach and duodenal ulcers, gastritis or colitis, it is always necessary to conduct a thorough examination of each patient.
2 tbsp.spoons of ground oats, pods of beans, 1 liter of water.
Method of preparation.
Beans and oats pour boiling water, insist for 12-14 hours. Put on a slow fire, bring to a boil and boil for 5-7 minutes, cool and strain through 2-3 layers of gauze.
Method of use.
Take 3/4 cup 3-4 times a day 10-15 minutes after eating.