Treatment of the bladder with folk remedies
Jun 30, 2018
The stones fall from the kidneys into the bladder through the ureter. Cause pain when urinating, urine cloudy, thick, smelly, drops, and sometimes completely stops.
The main treatment is diet: to eat mainly milk products - milk porridge, yogurt, whey, various fruits, especially lemons and root vegetables. You can not use anything exciting - alcohol, spices, sorrel, spinach, and fats from those parts of the animals that give a lot of uric acid - head, legs, veal.
We need physical movements, but not horse riding. You need to drink more, especially hot tea or water, adding a little soda to the water.
Inside it is good to give a simple medicine on a dessert spoon three times a day: magnesia - 50 g, sugar - 100 g, lemon oil - 1 drop.
In case of a fit of illness and urine retention, in the should sit down for a warm bath for 20 minutes, where it is good to add several glasses of the horsetail of the field. It's the same as a cup of coffee to drink before the bathroom glass or a little more. After the bath, go to bed and put the poultices on your stomach, and inside every 2 hours, give a tablespoon of
Poultice is best done from crushed cooked potatoes.
If urine does not come out after all the procedures, you need to call a doctor to let it out with a catheter. If the doctor deems it necessary, then agree to the operation - the fragmentation of stone in the bladder .The operation is not dangerous and not so painful.
In general, it should be said that the appearance of stones in the bladder, gall bladder, kidneys, liver, their treatment have so much in common that almost always the treatment of one of these four organs can be applied to another.
Folk remedies used to get rid of stones in the bladder:
1. Take bow infusion every day: fill half the bottle with chopped onion, pour alcohol or vodka to the top, insist in a warm place or in the sun for 10 days. Strain and drink before meals twice a day for one to two tablespoons. This remedy is very good from small worms, back pain and constipation.
2. Drink 2-3 glasses per day infusion from flowers immortelle, is better than wild( small yellow flowers).
3. In cases of bladder diseases, and not just because of stones, drink this remedy: one tablespoon grated horseradish is baked with a glass of hot milk, is held for 5-10 minutes.in the heat, strain and drink sips all day long.
These were the advice of Dr. O. Morozova.
And here are the recommendations of folk healers and healers:
1. Stones in the bladder and kidneys can be thrown out with the help of carrot seeds. Grind the carrot seeds into powder. Take 1 g 3 times a day for 30 minutes.before meals. This means chases rocks and sand. Or 1 tablespoon of carrot seeds pour a glass of boiling water. Insist, wrapped, 12 hours, strain. Take a warm 0.5 cup 5-6 times daily before meals.
2. Parsley, roots and leaves. 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley roots and 1 teaspoon of chopped leaves pour a glass of boiling water. Insist in a warm place for 2-3 hours. Take a glass in 3 meals before meals in small sips. In winter you can drink dried parsley. Brew in the same way.
3. Birch juice. In spring, drink on an empty stomach 3 times a day for a glass of birch juice. Birch sap moves stones and sand from the bladder and kidneys.
4. Horsetail field - 30 g, dill( seed in powder) - 30 g, chamomile - 20 g, parsley ( seed in powder) - 30 g, white acacia( buds) - 50 g.
Brew a glass of the mixturein 1 liter of boiling water, insist an hour, drink 1 glass.
5. Drinking the juice of one lemon in a mixture with 0.5 cup hot water several times a day and 0; 5 cups mixture carrot juice, beetroot and cucumber 3-4 times a day, you can achieve the disappearance of sand andstones for several days or weeks, depending on the size of the stones.
With stones in the urinary tract, folk medicine recommends:
1. Corn( stigma). 20 grams of crushed corn stew to fill in water at room temperature( 0.5 liters) in an enamel saucepan. On low heat bring to a boil with the lid closed and boil for 20-30 minutes.
After cooling, drain. Take 40-50 ml every 3-4 hours.
The absence of complications after taking the drug and its beneficial effect allows us to recommend a long-term use.
However, one should not forget about the possibility of an allergic reaction.
2. Rosehip 25 g, root( 25 g), adonis( grass) 25 g, juniper( fruits) - 25 g. 1 tablespoon of the mixture, pour 1 cup boiling water, insist, wrapped,1 hour, strain. Take 2 cups a day.
3. Tansy common( flowers) - 10 g, horsetail field( grass) - 10 g, crayfish( grass) - 20 g, cranberries( leaf) - 20 g, ayr( rhizome) - 20 g, wheatgrass( rhizome) - 20 g. 1 a tablespoon of mixture pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist, wrapped, 1-1,5 hours, strain. Take in the morning at breakfast and in the evening for 1 glass.
For gallbladder pains caused by a heavy burden, the Bulgarian healer and clairvoyant Wanga recommends: Drink the juice squeezed out of the half of the lemon into which dissolves half a teaspoon of baking soda.
If irritation of the bladder and frequent urge to urinate, drink on an empty stomach a cup of tea from corn stigmas or stems of sweet cherry or cherry. You can add honey to taste. As necessary, you can repeat several times daily. Both corn stigmas and stems can be kept dried.
There is always the possibility that pus in the girl's urine is associated with a vaginal infection that can be so mild that there is no visible inflammation or discharge. Therefore, without special examination, it is impossible to conclude on the basis of pus in the urine that the urethra is sick. The first step is to obtain a sample of "pure" urine. To do this, dilute the folds of the vagina( lips), gently and quickly rinse the genital area with a sterile cotton fleece, then get dry with a soft towel or dry cotton before taking a urine sample. If there is pus in a clean sample, the doctor for absolute certainty can use a catheter( a thin rubber tube) and with his help get a urine sample directly from the bladder;while urine does not touch the skin outside the bladder.