Berroca vitamins for health: the composition of simple and effervescent vitamins and instructions for use
May 31, 2018
Water-soluble vitamins do not accumulate in the body, which leads to an increased need for them. If the incoming nutrients with food is not enough, then this leads to the fact that a person needs medicinal additives. One of the most famous vitaminized products is called "Berokka".
"Berokka" is a preparation containing vitamins of group B, C, as well as macro- and microelements, positively affecting the human body. This vitamin-mineral complex was created by the concern "Bayer", and this indicates its effectiveness and good quality. There are two types of tablets - "Berocca calcium and magnesium" and "Berroca plus."
The main component of Berroca's vitamins for health is vitamin C and B vitamins. But the first variant is a tablet in a shell containing 500 milligrams of vitamin C, vitamins B2, B1, B6, magnesium, calcium, folic acidand zinc. This product should be washed down with water.
The second option - effervescent round tablets with the aroma of sweet orange, which dissolve in a glass of water, and then this liquid is drunk. Effervescent vitamins "Berokka" is slightly more useful for health, this is due to the fact that they have twice the amount of vitamin C( 1000 milligrams).In addition, they contain the same minerals and vitamins as in the tablet version.
Benefits of vitamins
All vitamins and minerals play an important role in the stable functioning of the body:
- , the presence of zinc in the preparation increases the speed of movement of nerve impulses, and also it actively participates in the transfer of genetic information;
- ascorbic acid( vitamin C) - an antioxidant that reduces the activity of free radicals and affects the metabolism of vitamin B9, involved in the formation of connective and bone tissue;
- magnesium - synthesizes protein, affects the oxidation of sugars and the metabolism of fatty acids;
- calcium in conjunction with B6 and magnesium are involved in the transmission of nerve impulses;
- biotin is part of the enzymes that affect the fat and protein balance;
- pantothenic acid - is involved in the metabolic process, affects the production of hormones by the adrenals, promotes the assimilation of other vitamins.
This drug is recommended for use by persons who have reached the age of 15 years. A day is allowed to take 1 tablet. The course of treatment lasts no more than a month. And whether it is necessary to continue to take these pills, only the doctor decides after the examination.
Judging by the composition, the main task of these pills is the normalization of the nervous system and the concentration of attention. Also, this drug is used for vitamin deficiency or, if necessary, to increase their dose. Such a need arises in the following situations:
- intensive exercise;
- strong nervous tension, which does not pass a long period;
- use of oral contraceptives;
- memory problems;
- is an advanced age.
Vitamin complex will help to get rid of beriberi and visible signs of fatigue. The use of "Berroca" leads to the strengthening of the nail plate, to the improvement of hair, to a decrease in the feeling of fatigue, to an increase in working capacity.
The vitamin and mineral complex is also used after various operations, diseases and chemotherapy course. In addition, vitamins are considered a good preventive tool and will be useful to those who are engaged in heavy physical and mental labor.
Presence of such quantity of vitamins in a preparation "Berokka" can help and to those who suffers a disease of the musculoskeletal system.
As with all medicines, it also has contraindications: indigestion, laryngeal edema, urticaria, hemolytic anemia in people suffering from deficiency of glucose-phosphate dehydrogenase.