Diet of a pregnant woman
May 30, 2018
In the morning, before breakfast: juice on an empty stomach, then charging, shower, etc.
Fresh seasonal fruits with yoghurt, or fruit salad with whipped cream, sour cream or curdled milk, or dried fruit compote with whipped cream, or muesli, or any lactic acid productto taste with vitaminized flakes and fruits. If sour, you can add honey, rose hip syrup, jam.
In the cold season, porridge( gourd, millet, barley, etc.) with fruit.
Herbal, flower vat, item of that dog rose with honey, chicory with cream, coffee "Health", "Baltika", hot chocolate with cream( not every day!).
If in the morning there is no appetite or torment the phenomenon of toxicosis, it is best to use mint or rose hips with lemon juice and honey or just a glass of fresh juice.
With great appetite - crackers, toasts from black bread with cheese, crackers with bran.
Salad from raw vegetables with herbs, ground spices, sour juice, sunflower or olive oil. Sprinkle with bran and ground nuts. You can add a little sour cream to taste.
Stewed vegetables and protein( a slice of lean meat, chicken, turkey, fish or two eggs - what you want).Instead of meat or fish, you can use soy foods. If there is much you do not want to make porridge with vegetables or potatoes: stewed or baked, and leave protein food for the evening.
For dessert - fruit.
Bread a little: black, crackers or diet bread.
Oils( cream or peanut) a little.
In winter, you want more warm food, vegetable and bean soups are very useful.
Baked or stewed vegetables, including potatoes, or cottage cheese( fresh raw or in the form of casseroles).
Fruit, juice, decoction of mint or rosehip.
In between main meals( if you want a snack or if the food is divided: 4-5 times a day, which is very desirable for pregnant and lactating): juices, fruits, lactic acid foods, nuts, crackers, dried or oatmeal cookies, crackerswith honey, jam, cheese or peanut butter.
1. When choosing food products, be guided by the main principle: "Whole is healthy".Choose whole fruits and vegetables, dried fruits - solar energy batteries;whole unrefined cereals;milk and lactic acid products, beans, honey, nuts;black and dietary bread.
2. Try to eat raw fruits and vegetables before eating.
3. Every day, drink fresh fruit or vegetable juices or vegetable broth for half an hour before meals or 2-3 hours after meals. In the winter and spring periods - to drink vitamin infusions with honey.
4. Minimize the use of canned food, smoked products, salines and marinades, spicy condiments, fried foods, refined products.
5. Meat, fish, eggs are not more often 2-3 times a week with lots of vegetables, fresh or dry greens( meat and fish alternate).Cottage cheese and lactic acid foods should be on the table daily.
6. If problems appear( toxicosis, nausea, swelling, protein in the urine, etc.), switch to a mulberry-vegetable diet or B. Jensen's purification diet until the condition improves. Two weeks before the birth also adhere to the fruit-vegetable or milk-vegetable diet.
7. In the winter and spring periods when the choice of fruits and vegetables is limited, on the recommendation of the doctor, add biologically active natural supplements to food and natural specialized vitamins for pregnant and lactating, flower pollen with honey or granules, royal jelly, apilactose, etc.
8. All the food thoroughly chew.
9. Do not have a snack between empty meals in between meals. If you want to eat, use juices, fruits, decoctions, lactic products, honey, nuts, crackers, etc.
10. To eat with pleasure, in a pleasant home quiet environment, from beautiful dishes, to tablecloths. If the future mother is tired, does not feel well or is not hungry, it is better to drink juice or vegetable broth or mint infusion with honey, and eat later, with good health. It is very harmful to eat when a woman is nervous, upset, crying, irritated. First it is better to calm down, and then eat.