Diagnosis and treatment of folk remedies for renal calicectasia
Calicoectasia is not a diagnosis - it is just a manifestation of congenital features of the structure of the kidney or the consequence of the defeat of the organs of the urinary system - urolithiasis, pressure on the urinary canals, narrowing of the ureter, etc. In this regard, for a specific case, it is necessary to consider how this symptom was identified. Treatment with folk remedies for calicoectasia of the kidneys is allowed after consultation with the doctor and only at the early stages of the development of pathology.
All the nuances must be taken into account during the diagnosis of the disease: the age group of the patient, his complaints preceding the examination of the patient, the presence of pain in the lumbar region, the violation of the process of urination, changes in the color of urine, etc. The study of the general analysis of urine is routinely organized, kidney samples are given the direction of admission to the urologist. If the manifestations of inflammation and the presence of kidney stones are not confirmed, the patient may not worry.
If the presence of concrements is detected during an ultrasound examination, the doctor evaluates them according to several criteria:
- Size. If found small stones - from 2 to 3 mm, then do not worry. When consuming liquid in a volume of more than 2.5 liters per day, no stones will form.
- Density. If in the conclusion after carrying out of ultrasonic inspection it is specified, that concrements without echinogeny, then there are no reasons for concern. These are not stones, but small inclusions or simply sand.
- Composition of salts. Practically all the stones formed in the kidneys consist of calcium. It is calcium salt of some acids - usually urate salts of urate, oxalic acid oxalate and phosphoric acid phosphates. To determine the origin of sand, a general urine test is required. From the first time, salts can remain undetected. In this case, you will have to re-test after some time.
Treating the pathology of
It is important to remember that in the process of diagnosing calicoectasia in both kidneys, the physician should prescribe the organization of a surgical operation, because in this case, drug therapy is not able to lead a person to a full recovery. In addition, the disease is often accompanied by a urinary infection.
Over time, pathogenic microorganisms begin to produce a variety of specific substances that provoke the rapid development of amorphous phosphate crystals in the kidneys. They appear in the human body with a geometric progression, so it becomes impossible to avoid a surgical operation that helps to get rid of obstructions that counteract the correct passage of urine.
Regardless of the complexity of the situation, the pathology treatment method should be chosen only by a specialist, since the therapy can only be selected individually. Now the most frequent method of surgery is endoscopy, which, in comparison with other methods of surgical intervention, practically does not harm the state of health.
Folk methods of treatment
The basic rules for patients with calicoectasia is the consumption of 2-3 liters of fluid per day. It is advisable to drink one by one - two glasses right in the morning before eating. In addition, it is desirable to limit the use of salt.
Also, when diagnosing pathology, patients are recommended to observe the potato-cabbage diet, increase the consumption of fish, meat, cereals, dairy products, berries and fruits.
There are some doctor's recommendations that allow patients with kidney calicectasia to significantly improve their well-being:
- Consume about three liters of fluid per day, while drinking two glasses of water immediately after waking up in the morning.
- Reduction of salt intake.
If at the time of the diagnosis the doctor excludes serious etiological effects on the body due to which the development of pathology has begun, the main principles of treatment are the following:
- Sleep for at least eight to nine hours.
- A varied diet.
- The use of vitamin complexes.
- Refusal to comply with diets.
- Refusal from smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Periodic physical activity.
- The organization of sanatorium-and-spa treatment.
- Physiotherapy procedures. Massage and water procedures.
- Phytotherapy - the most effective remedy is tincture made from ginseng and eleutherococcus extract.