Why kidney salt is deposited in a child, symptoms and treatment of pathology
Salts in the kidneys of the child arise even in spite of the incompletely formed organism. Pathology affects infants.
Before deciding on the possibility of excretion of salt, it is required to establish the causes of their occurrence and deposition, to compare the signs and to determine whether the health disorders were actually caused by the deposition of salts. The described manipulations are required due to the fact that the symptoms can be provoked by another disease of the urinary system.
Etiological factors contributing to the deposition of salts
- The main cause of the deposition of salts in the kidneys is a hereditary tendency, which is revealed in the child very often.
- Promotes the deposition of salt excess calcium concentration in the body, uric acid in the bloodstream due to improper metabolism.
- The volume of fluid that enters the human body, too, affects the function of the kidneys: lack of fluid or its excessive loss due to the use of diuretics provokes the formation of a highly concentrated mine, so begins the deposition of salts and later - the formation of stones.
- Infectious organ damage is also often the cause of salt deposition.
The presence of salt in the kidney in the kidney is not necessarily an indicator of the disease and indicates the onset of the inflammatory process. This condition sometimes develops due to the fact that the baby's nutrition is characterized by certain features, since the urinary system has not yet been fully formed.
Symptoms of salt deposits
Symptoms of salt deposits are sometimes completely absent, but if salt in the urine is constantly present in a healthy person, then this can cause the development of chronic cystitis and urethritis. Then, under the condition of inflammation in the pelvis and a large concentration of mineral components, initially small concretions and then large stones can form.
This is important! According to the described pathological process, a person complains of frequent and painful urination, a feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen. With the formation of stones and their progression on the ureter from the kidneys, there can be an attack of acute renal colic, when the patient needs urgent medical help.
Inflammations can cause salts in the urine, and may also be a consequence of the high concentration of these salts in the urine. With a constant failure to comply with the correct diet, cure or slow down the activity of the pathological process becomes simply impossible.
Methods for diagnosing salt deposits in the kidneys
It is quite possible to establish the presence of phosphate or urate salt in general analyzes during the prophylactic examination or clinical examination. A low concentration of mineral substances can occur, but on condition that the analyzes are normalized after proper nutrition is observed, which is individually prescribed by the doctor in the presence of salts in the kidneys.
In the urine, red blood cells and white blood cells can appear - these are symptoms of the presence of inflammation. To the painful tissue, the infection quickly joins - this is indicated by the detection of the presence of bacteria in urinalysis.
This is important! Externally, urine tests are cloudy or have a sediment. Such diagnostic methods as ultrasound examination do not provide an opportunity to establish the presence of sand in the urinary system. But ultrasound is perfect for diagnosing complications of pathology. Search for stones and measure their size.
How treatment is carried out with the deposition of salts
The treatment process in the presence of salts is required to begin with proper nutrition and normalization of work and rest. It is important to pay attention to the treatment of infections of the urogenital system. There are several ways to treat:
- First of all, the treatment is aimed at preventing the formation of calculi in the kidneys. It is realized thanks to a balanced diet with low salt concentration and abundant fluid intake. Thus, the removal of salts from the kidneys is carried out by increasing the volume of urine. On the day the patient should drink a sufficient volume of liquid - about two liters.
- Another direction of treatment is the organization of treatment of the symptoms of salt deposition. For this, medicinal preparations that dissolve and excrete salts, sand and small stones are used. To accelerate the withdrawal is recommended to use diuretics. If inflammation of the urethra, mucous surface of the bladder, renal pelvis is detected, patients are prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs. It is also important to observe motor activity and avoid stressful situations.
Drugs are prescribed only by a specialist, and the treatment is performed only under the supervision of a doctor, because the removal of salts can cause severe pain.
This is important! Simultaneously with drug therapy, almost all patients are prescribed phytotherapy, but only after thorough diagnosis and identification of a variety of salts.
It turns out that when a common urine sample is found in the form of salt or sand, it is not always necessary to panic, as it is possible that a person recently consumed food that provoked a similar reaction. If after a week of dieting the clinical symptoms do not recede, then this is the reason for visiting a specialist.
Kidney pathologies can not be started on their own, because this approach can lead to a serious condition that does not respond to conventional therapy. The entire medical process, from dieting to drug therapy, can only be performed by an experienced urologist or therapist.Like the article? Share with friends and acquaintances: