Hot wrap for weight loss
Mar 06, 2018
Depending on the mechanism of exposure, the wrapping procedure can be divided into two types: hot and cold.
The main difference between these methods is the temperature of the mixture, which is applied to the skin. To date, the most widespread is the hot wrap.
Hot body wrap for weight loss: essence, use and effect ^
The essence of the hot wrap is to create a warming effect by using the active composition and food film.
At the same time, the word "hot" does not mean that the mixture needs to be heated strongly. Hot procedure is also called normothermal, as the composition should be heated to about 38 degrees, corresponding to body temperature.
The use of a hot wrap to lose weight and improve the skin condition is due to the following properties of the procedure:
- by vasodilatation and, consequently, improvement of blood circulation;
- by the digestion of fatty deposits;
- disclosure of pores;
- improvement in metabolic processes in tissues;
- removal from the skin of excess fluid, toxins and harmful substances;
- by better action of the wrapping mixture and its absorption into the skin due to its heating.
The main indications for hot wraps are the presence of extra pounds in problem areas such as waist, buttocks, berm and legs, and cellulite. In addition, a hot wrap helps to get rid of the following problems:
- skin dryness;
- stretch marks, which most often appear on the abdomen, sides, buttocks and thighs;
- accumulations of excess fluid, toxins and toxins.
Hot wrap procedure is very useful, however, in order not to harm the body, it should be carried out wisely. It is important to read the main contraindications for hot wraps. These include:
- varicose veins;
- various kinds of gynecological diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- benign and malignant neoplasms;
- disorders of the integrity of the skin, for example, abrasions, wounds, etc.;
- skin diseases;
- is allergic to any of the ingredients that make up the wrapping mixture.
How to make hot wrap for losing weight at home: recipes, technique, description of the procedure ^
The hot wrapping session consists of several basic stages:
- Skin preparation. Immediately before applying the formulation on the skin, it is necessary to warm up the body and cleanse the skin of the keratinized particles. To do this, take a hot bath and use a cleansing scrub.
- Preparation of a mask. To do this, you can use various ingredients, for example, honey, clay, mustard, etc. After this, the composition should be heated in a water bath to a temperature of 38 degrees.
- Application of the formulation. Apply the mask with massaging movements, after which you should wrap the body with food film. To enhance the effect, you should turn a warm blanket. It takes about 40 minutes to withstand the body.
- The final stage. After the specified time, you need to take a shower to wash the mixture off the body and treat the dry skin with anti-cellulite cream.
Hot body wrapping with honey
Honey is a unique curative product that deeply penetrates the skin, nourishes it and removes harmful substances from the tissues. Thanks to the use of honey for the preparation of the mixture, metabolic processes are accelerated, the amount of fat deposits in the problem areas is reduced.
- On a water bath, melt 2 tablespoons of honey, add 2 drops of lemon oil.
- Citrus oil is also widely used for hot wraps, so increases the elasticity of the skin.
- The time of the mixture on the body is 60 minutes.
Hot slimming wrap with clay
Clay perfectly moisturizes and cleanses the skin, contains useful substances that are necessary for the human body.
- To prepare a healing mask, you need to dilute the clay powder with a small amount of water at a temperature of 38 degrees.
- The mixture of consistency should be uniform and resemble sour cream.
- Composition should be applied to problem areas of the skin, wrapped in food film, wrapped in a blanket and washed off after about 50 minutes.
Hot slimming wrap with laminaria
Laminaria is an excellent product that helps to get rid of cellulite, smoothes and rejuvenates the skin. It can be purchased in a pharmacy in the form of whole sheets or in the form of a powder.
- It is necessary to take 4 tablespoons of chopped kelp and pour them with three tablespoons of hot water.
- Leave for 15 minutes to allow the algae to swell, then apply them to the skin, wrap with polyethylene and cover with a warm blanket.
- The duration of the procedure is 40-50 minutes.
Hot body wrapping with oil
- You can use almond or olive oil( 50 ml) as a base component, and as an additional - lemon, orange or lavender( 3-4 drops).
- The components must be mixed and heated in a water bath, rub the mixture into the skin, wrap with food film.
- Wash off after 60 minutes and apply a moisturizer to the body.
Hot wrap for slimming with mustard
This procedure should be done very carefully and accurately observe the proportions in the preparation of the mask.
- Half a tablespoon of mustard powder should be mixed with liquid honey( 2 tablespoons), pre-heated in a water bath to 38 degrees.
- It takes about 30 minutes to keep the mixture on the skin.
- Gradually, the amount of mustard in the mask and the time of the procedure can be increased. If you feel a strong burning sensation, the wrapping session should be stopped.
Hot body wrap for feet
To improve the condition of the skin in the leg area, you can hold a hot wrap with the use of a chocolate mixture. Chocolate promotes the acceleration of blood circulation and the splitting of fatty deposits.
- To prepare the mask, melt a small amount of dark chocolate in a water bath, then cool it to a temperature of 37-38 degrees and apply to the skin.
- It takes about 40 minutes to sustain the healing composition on the body.
Hot wrap for slimming belly
For wraps that promote weight loss of the abdomen, you can use a mask made from therapeutic mud.
- For its preparation, it is necessary to dilute the Dead Sea mud with warm water, apply it to the skin in the abdominal area, wrapped in polyethylene and a warm blanket.
- After 45 minutes, take a shower and apply anti-cellulite cream to the skin.
Hot wraps for losing weight at home: reviews, videos, results of weight loss ^
After the first session, you can see the results of hot wraps for losing weight at home. This is due to the rapid removal of excess fluid from the tissues. To achieve the desired result, get rid of the volume, cellulite, stretch marks, you need to do 10-15 procedures, which should be done at intervals of one day.
Women who made hot wraps at home, call the procedure very effective and absolutely safe. On the Internet, you can find only positive reviews about hot wraps for weight loss, we will give some feedback from our regular readers:
Aida, 30 years old:
"Despite the lack of excess weight, I always worried about the problem called" cellulite ".Thanks to the hot honey wraps, I was able to forget what it is. I conducted a course of 15 procedures, followed all the recommendations for their conduct. "
Margarita, 23 years old:
"Recently I saw an article on the Internet about a hot wrap for losing weight using a mustard-honey mix. After the first session, I noticed that my skin became smoother and more pleasant to the touch, and the hips decreased by one centimeter. "
Angelina, 27 years old:
"For a month now I have been doing hot wraps with a clay mix. To enhance the effect of the procedure, I run in the morning and adhere to the principles of proper nutrition. I think that the approach to losing weight should be comprehensive. "