How to make hot manicure
Mar 05, 2018
If you can not grow your nails in the hands because they constantly break and puff, it's time to pamper yourself with a hot manicure. Unlike the usual manicure, its "hot" option additionally includes a bath with a warmed nutritional composition, in which the fingers are immersed for 10-15 minutes. During this time, both nails and skin can absorb in themselves the maximum amount of useful substances. The nails become stronger after this procedure, and the skin of the hands is very pleasant to the touch.
Where to make hot manicure
Since it is not very difficult to make a hot manicure, you can not go to the manicure and pedicure studio( or beauty salon), and make it at home on your own. However, the first option( when a master professional will do you a manicure) has some advantages:
- will use a special nutritional lotion, while at home usually take either any cream or some vegetable oil and add to it alluseful "by eye";
- cuticle and nail plate treatment will also be performed professionally and thoroughly;
- after the bath the master will do any kind of manicure that you like best( hardware, European or edging);
- hot manicure also includes a massage of the hands with the same nutritious lotion that was used heated in the bathtub( making yourself a hand massage is not as pleasant as when the master does it).
At home, hot manicure can also be performed in two ways:
- using a special bath that heats up, and then automatically maintains the temperature of the cream or oil at the desired temperature( about 40 degrees);
- heating oil or cream on a water bath.
First of all, you need to prepare a bath or a container in which you will heat up the nutrient composition( it is from the constancy of the temperature necessary for the improved absorption of useful substances into the skin, and the result of the hot manicure depends).
Then select the cream you need( you can take any quality, but add to it vitamins A and E, a couple drops of sea buckthorn oil, apricot and almond oil).Better, of course, to buy a special lotion for hot manicure, which includes much more nutritious ingredients than in a home "cream".
Pour the cream or lotion into the bath and leave to warm up to the desired temperature.
Now you can proceed to the procedure itself:
- thoroughly wash your hands and gently remove from the nails the remains of the existing lacquer;
- nail file give the nails the necessary form;
- if the cream or lotion has already been warmed, lower the fingers into the bath for 10 minutes( two hands at once, as doing a hot manicure first on one hand, and then on the other, not very comfortable);
- then gently rub the lotion into the marigold, cuticle and skin of the hands using massaging movements;
- move or remove the cuticle;
- if desired, degrease the nail plate and apply a colored varnish on it.
The use of hot manicure
Hot manicure can be recommended as a curative procedure in several cases, for example, if:
- you decide to restore your natural nails after their artificial build-up;
- you have a damaged cuticle;
- nails puff, break or you have a habit of biting them when you are nervous;
- skin on hands very dry or unpleasant to the touch;
- there were pimples.
Contraindications for the application of hot manicure can be: open wounds on the fingers, fungal diseases, diabetes, tumors.