How to whiten the tips of nails - whitening nails at home
Mar 05, 2018
Healthy and beautiful nails can be called a woman's adornment. Moreover, the color of the nail plate is an indicator of your health and how well you look after them( nails).Unfortunately, sometimes marigolds can acquire a very unpleasant yellowish hue, getting rid of which is quite difficult.
As you understand, yellow nails can not look beautiful and well-groomed, so you need to get rid of the unsympathetic hue as soon as possible.
There are several ways to whiten the tips of the nails and the entire plate as a whole. For this purpose, it is a good idea to use home-made cosmetics prepared with your own hands, as well as professional products purchased in stores.
If you can be called a lover of bright colors, with which you experiment using various shades of nail polish, then, most likely, you are familiar with the problem of yellowing the nail plate. It's all about the components of the tools. The composition of the varnish includes formaldehyde - a substance that negatively affects the condition and structure of your nails.
When the yellowing of the tip of the nail is not related to internal causes, but is the result of poor care, simple home remedies can help:
- A little clarifies the nails with a solution of 45% hydrogen peroxide, vinegar and lemon juice. In addition, it is useful to wipe the nails with fresh potatoes, cut into pieces. Such procedures must be carried out daily, otherwise they will not have any effect. These funds are in every house, and they are good at dealing with yellowness.
- Bleaching lemon juice Try this option: cut a small piece of lemon and within five minutes rub its juice into your marigolds. This procedure will not only lighten the tip of your nail, but also soften the cuticle, and strengthen the nail plate. Lemon can be called the most effective means for whitening marigolds at home. In addition, it is also quite safe. But only one procedure will not bring any results. If you want a noticeable effect, rub a lemon into your nails for at least a month.
- Has proved its effectiveness such a means: a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and glycerin.
- A remarkable clarifying effect is provided by a bath with salt. Take a couple of spoons of sea salt and just dissolve it in warm water. In the solution( if you want, of course) you can add lemon juice and any essential oil. Such a whitening bath should be used every day for 10-15 minutes. After about 3 weeks, you will be surprised by the wonderful results: the nails will not only lighten up and become more well-groomed in appearance, but will also be well strengthened.
- Excellent recipe - a mixture of a few drops of olive oil and lemon juice. A similar mixture should be wiped nails, and then gently polish them with a nail file.
- Bleaching with essential oils All the essential oils have proven themselves as a "bleach".You can try to make a bath with ylang-ylang or jojoba oil. Everything is done incredibly simply: a bowl of warm water is collected and only a few drops of essential oil drip into it. Now lower your nails into the solution and hold at least 15 minutes. The result will be guaranteed.
- A perfect whitening agent is a solution of hydrogen peroxide mixed with baking soda. The proportions should be as follows: two tablespoons of soda and one spoonful of peroxide. All this is stirred up to the consistency of the toothpaste and applied to the nails for about 3 minutes. Just be careful, because if there are wounds around the nail, the remedy will aggravate them. For a more effective effect, you can clean the marigold with a soft brush, after applying the mixture to it.