LFK with osteochondrosis
Mar 07, 2018
- Read in the article:
- What is dangerous for osteochondrosis
- Therapeutic gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the spine
Many people who have the first symptoms of joint diseases - crunching and clicks, believe that they "simply"The deposition of salts is a trifle, which is observed almost all and therefore does not require treatment.
However, the deposition of salts, as is customary in the everyday life to call osteochondrosis, is not such a harmless disease as it might seem at first glance.
Than osteochondrosis is dangerous ^
The matter is that salts start to be postponed only at infringement of a salt exchange in an organism. A healthy organism assimilates salts as long as necessary for normal functioning, and outputs surplus.
If there is a violation of salt metabolism, the excess is deposited in various parts of the body, causing certain diseases, most often osteochondrosis, gout, renal stone and cholelithiasis.
In osteochondrosis, deposited salts often form in sharp spines, which squeeze nerves and cause acute pain during movement, as a result of which a person suffers, can not turn his head and body and is forced to move like a robot, protecting himself from pain.
In addition, the osteochondrosis of the cervical spine can be accompanied by severe headaches, and in the period of exacerbation of lumbar osteochondrosis and radiculitis, a person is completely confined to bed.
Due to the fact that joints begin to undergo such changes from the age of 20, each person should regularly deal with the prevention of salt deposits, which includes:
- cleaning joints,
- proper nutrition( read the article diet for gout, osteochondrosis and deposition of salts injoints),
- therapeutic gymnastics.
Cleaning of joints with folk remedies, for example using rice or bay leaf, is carried out for prevention purposes once a year and gives good effect. The therapeutic diet should be organized so as to remove excess weight, which is an additional burden on the joints and provide the body with all the necessary vitamins and microelements, primarily calcium for strengthening bones and cartilaginous tissue.
Therapeutic gymnastics for osteochondrosis of the spine ^
Gymnastics for osteochondrosis plays the main role, as it strengthens and tones the muscles of the back well. With weak muscles, the weight of the body "hangs" on one spine, flattening and deforming the disks. If the muscles of the back and waist are well strengthened, they seem to create an extra corset and take on a part of the body weight.
In addition, therapeutic gymnastics with osteochondrosis of the spine helps to get rid of excess salts, because with exercise, bone and muscle tissue uses them to compensate physiological losses. And, at last, regular active movements, which is therapeutic gymnastics when salts are deposited, gradually "salt" the salt spikes, making them less acute and painful.
Medical gymnastics will be effective only if it is carried out regularly, every day for 10-15 minutes. Below is a versatile set of exercises that will suit everyone:
- You need to start small, gradually complicating every movement - increasing the number of repetitions, the strength and amplitude of slopes and turns.
- To increase the effect of the exercises, you can use a stick, holding it with your elbows behind your back.
- The first four exercises of the complex are preparatory and prepare the cardiovascular system for exercise;the last four, on the contrary, contribute to bringing the body into a calm state after training.
Universal gymnastics complex for osteochondrosis
- Raise your hands, stretch upwards( inhale), then lower down, returning to the initial position( exhalation).
- Grasp the support and climb from the heel to the toe.
- Stand upright, feet shoulder-width apart, hands on waist. Take your hands back, bringing your shoulder blades as far as possible( inhaling).Return the elbows first to the starting position, and then forward as far as you can( exhale).
- Walk on the spot, lifting your knees high.
- Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart. Maximally reach up, raising your hands( inhaling), then lean forward( exhale).
- Hands are lowered along the trunk. Tilt alternately left and right, sliding them along the body.
- Stand straight. Turn around in different directions, your hands are relaxed and, as it were, overwhelm the body.
- Circular rotation to the right and left of the lower part of the trunk.
- Circular rotation of the hands alternately in different directions.
- Stand straight, hands on belt, feet shoulder width apart. Take your right hand back, looking at it( breath), go back( exhale).Do the same on the other side.
- Standing straight or sitting on a chair, make the head tilt alternately to the right, left, back and forth, then circular movements.
- Sit on a chair and slowly slide your feet on the floor forward and back alternately.
- Stand upright, reach up with your arms raised( inhale), drop down( exhale).
To the universal complex of gymnastics for osteochondrosis, you can add to the choice of special additional exercises for the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine, as well as for large joints, most prone to the deposition of salts - humeral, hip, and knee.
Therapeutic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
Exercises for the cervical spine:
- The initial position is lying on the abdomen, the head is turned to the side. Raise yourself up on your hands, throw your head back( inhale), go back( exhale).
- Throw your head back, touching your back. Pull your shoulders vertically.
- Tilt your head forward, and touching your chest, slide your chin up and down, simulating the movements of birds when cleaning feathers.
Therapeutic exercises for chest osteochondrosis
Exercises to help unload the thoracic area:
- Sit on a chair, put your hands behind your head( inhale), bend back as much as possible, touching the back of the chair with the shoulder blades( exhalation).
- Stand on all fours, bend your back, keep your head straight, stay in this position for a few seconds, then go back to the starting position.
- Exercise "The Boat".Lie on your stomach, hands along the body. Bend down "boat", tearing off the head and legs as high as possible from the floor.
Therapeutic exercises for lumbar osteochondrosis
Exercises for the lumbar spine:
- Lie on your back, press the knees bent at your knees as close as possible to the chest.
- Lying on your stomach, rest on the floor with your hands bent. Straightening your arms, squeeze from the floor without lifting your legs.
- Get on your knees, leaning with your straight hands on the floor. Maximize your back, then go back to the starting position.
- Stand upright, feet shoulder-width apart. Lean down, trying to reach the floor with your hands. Then straighten up, raise your hands over your head and bend as much as possible.
- Exercise "cat" perfectly removes tension from the back. Stand on all fours, leaning on your knees and palms. Hands and back should be straight, do not tilt your head, look forward. Tilt your head down and bend your back up with a cat-like arc, stay in this position for 10 seconds, then go back and relax.
- It is also useful to hang at every opportunity on the crossbar for 1-2 minutes.
Exercises for Shoulder Joints
- Sit on a chair, put your hands on your belt and spread it apart. Slowly lift your shoulders up to the stop and gently lower them down, slightly pulling your head.
- Sit on a chair, press against the back, arms on the waist, elbows diluted. Smoothly move the shoulders back and forth.
- In the same starting position, alternate circular movements with shoulders.
- Sit on a chair and lead the back of the aching arm as much as possible, wrap it around the wrist and pull it to the side of the buttock until pain occurs. Stop in this position for 10 seconds and strain the sore arm. Then relax it and try to move a few more inches before the pain. Repeat 3-5 times.
- Get your hands behind your back and tie into the lock. Then pull in different directions, as if trying to break the lock. Alternately pull them to the right and left, without uncoupling.
- Become straight, folded behind the back of the castle, slowly pull your hands back and forth, trying to keep as far as possible, but without sharp pain. Thus the sick arm or hand remains passive.
Exercises for hip joints
We also advise you to read the article Why crunches and joint pains: prevention of joint diseases.
- Lie on your side, bend your right foot in the knee and get the floor in front of you. Then do the same on the other side.
- Lie on your stomach. Bend the right leg, take it to the side and press it with your knee to the floor, as if crawling "in a plastic way".Then do the same on the left side.
- Lying on your stomach, place emphasis on your bent arms. Then straighten your arms and sit on your heels.
- Sit on the floor in Turkish with crossed legs. Rock your torso forward and backward.
Exercises for the knee joints
- Movement "Bicycle".Lying on your back, simulate the movement of your legs while riding a bicycle, without touching the floor.
- Lie on your stomach. Do not tear your hips off the floor, alternately bend your legs, trying to touch them buttocks. If there are no sharp pains, you can perform up to 50 times.
- Lying on your stomach, bend your knee 90 degrees with respect to your body and hold for a few seconds. Perform in turn for both legs, until you get tired( you can up to 50 times).
- Sitting on the floor and holding exactly back, chatter with moderate speed. This exercise is useful to perform throughout the day many times.
Doctors warn that, in addition to physical exercises, it is necessary to restore the correct load on the joints, for which you need to reduce excess weight and wear orthopedic insoles, which help to distribute it more evenly, because with excess weight, in addition to the weight load, obese people are displacedthe center of gravity, which leads to premature erosion of the joints and the occurrence of osteoarthritis.
Video on the subject: Complex of exercises for osteochondrosis of the spine