How to prolong the life of household appliances
Mar 06, 2018
using two methods: chemical( adding with each washing special means, reducing water hardness) and technological( washing at low temperatures( up to 50 ° C) - in this case, much less scale is formed than when boiling).Also, scale can occur due to the use of washing powder-counterfeits.
8. Leave the cuvette for the detergent and the hatch of the machine open after washing - thus the internal surface of the tank and rubber seals are dried. But constantly open to keep the cuvette and the hatch is not worth it - this will lead to the ingress of dust inside the washing machine.
The fridge will serve you faithfully, if you do not forget. ..
1. The refrigerator should be placed correctly - it should be in a dry, well ventilated place, in a place isolated from direct sunlight and various heat sources( batteries,plates).
2. Do not overload the refrigerator, otherwise the circulation of cooled air will be disturbed, resulting in a rise in the temperature in the lower compartments of the refrigerator.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the refrigerator, do not lean on its door.
4. Observe the storage conditions for the products. Special attention should be paid to products containing moisture( liquid products, some fruits and vegetables) - increasing the humidity in the refrigerator leads to a persistent unpleasant odor, increased power consumption, and a reduction in the life of the refrigerator as a whole. Substances with acrid odor, products containing food acid, liquid medicines should be stored in a sealed package. Hot and warm food should be allowed to cool before putting it in the refrigerator.
5. Clean the refrigerator regularly and regularly( monthly).All products when washing the refrigerator should be taken out of it. Ice in the freezer should thaw( for this you can use a hair dryer, and from sharp and hard objects, like a knife, it is better to refuse to avoid mechanical damage to the walls of the evaporator).The inner surface of the refrigerator should be washed with warm water, slightly diluted with a disinfectant. Water should not get into the temperature switch, the refrigerator lighting system. From the outside, the refrigerator should be washed with a little soapy water. After washing, wipe the inside and outside of the refrigerator with a soft cloth.
6. To open the refrigerator door as rarely as possible , do not keep the refrigerator open for a long time - this will save it from temperature changes, it will save energy.
7. Observe the condition of the refrigerator door seal. The seal can be broken after several years of operating the refrigerator. If its cause is a door shift, you can call the wizard to solve this problem. If there are defects( damages) on the seal, it should be replaced.
Long years of microwave service are guaranteed if. ..
1. Set the microwave oven in the right place : away from any heat sources and steam, refrigerator;at a height of approximately 1 m from the floor and with a distance of at least 15 cm from the wall.
2. Do not include an empty oven - in this case the magnetron( the device generating electromagnetic waves) will fail. Manufacturers recommend, just in case, always to keep a glass of water in the oven - in case of "blank" inclusion there will be no harm to the magnetron. The same goes for heating products weighing less than 200 grams - leave the same glass of water in the stove if you're going to cook a pie or a sandwich.
3. Always keep the microwave door of the tightly closed to prevent mechanical damage to its hooks. For the same reason, do not put or put on the oven( especially working), no objects: an elementary kitchen towel may be clamped to the microwave door.
4. Observe the rules for preparation of food in the microwave oven :
- do not exceed the cooking time;
- do not exceed recommended maximum weight of products;
- Do not use the microwave oven for other purposes( for sterilizing cans, drying anything);
- do not cook in the oven the first dishes, eggs in the shell, do not heat food in sealed containers;
- remove nipples from baby food bottles before heating them;
- pierce the skin with a fork of vegetables and fruits, shell sausages to exit the steam outside.
5. Use special utensils for microwave ovens - from heat-resistant glass or baked ceramics. Turntable for cooking is used in several cases: for cooking vegetables for vinaigrette, biscuits, baking. Absolutely unfit for microwave ovens metal dishes( including any other dishes containing a metallic glaze, silver or gold pattern), t. Microwaves are reflected from the metal and can lead to electrical discharge. Also, you can not use plastic and ordinary glassware in the microwave.
6. Clean the microwave oven in a timely manner. To avoid the occurrence of excess dirt in the oven, you just need to cook and reheat food in a sealed container( lids made of heat-resistant glass or special thermo film).The walls of the oven should be immediately cleaned of food debris, greasy spots, if any, that exist. As a means of care, it is desirable to use only those on which it is indicated that they are intended for microwave ovens. Condensate on the walls of the oven is enough to wipe with a dry napkin. The swivel table should be washed in warm water with soap and wipe dry. The outer side of the body can be wiped with a slightly damp sponge, wipe dry with a piece of cloth. The control panel can be wiped with a wet wipe.
7. Disconnect the microwave oven from the network after cooking, during cleaning.
It is possible to avoid breakage and deterioration of the vacuum cleaner performance if. ..
1. Do not use the working vacuum cleaner without interruption for more than an hour - otherwise, it can cause the engine to overheat and break.
2. Do not use the vacuum cleaner for other than intended use : Do not suck in construction debris, liquids, wet materials, hot objects and sharp-edged objects.
3. To take care of the vacuum cleaner correctly and in a timely manner. The dust collector needs regular cleaning - after every use of the vacuum cleaner, and if there is too much dust accumulated, then during cleaning. Periodically it is necessary to wash the filter of the vacuum cleaner( as it is contaminated).The body of the vacuum cleaner can be washed with soapy water with 1 teaspoon of ammonia.
4. When cleaning the surface, do not press the nozzle too tightly onto it. Also do not use a vacuum cleaner without attachments.
5. Disconnecting the vacuum cleaner, hand not with the cord, but with the plug .
6. Ensure that the is installed correctly and never use the vacuum cleaner without it.
The rules of iron care are very simple:
1. You need to iron things at the required temperature mode , depending on the type of fabric. Violation of this rule can not only damage the fabric, but also damage the sole of the iron.
2. Watch overheating of the iron - if you notice that the iron is overheated, turn it off and start ironing the products from cotton or linen. To cool the iron under a stream of cold water is forbidden - it is harmful not only for the iron itself, but also for you - a strong steam can burn your face and hands.
3. Clean the soleplate of the iron when it is contaminated with .Here in the course are the "folk" means, here are a few of them:
- hold a well warmed soleplate iron hydropyte tablet, rinse the exfoliated mud with water;
- rub the soleplate of the iron with the sulfur side of the match box, wipe off with a soft rag;
- clean the iron with a cotton swab dipped in a solution of hydrogen peroxide;
- put the disconnected warm iron on a cloth soaked in vinegar, leave it overnight;
- Iron iron cloth sprinkled with salt.
4. Combating bad iron sliding - for this, its sole can be rubbed with beeswax and after a half hour removed with a piece of soft tissue.
5. Remove limescale in the iron with steamer. To do this, pour water into the water tank with the vinegar dissolved in it, turn on the iron, bring the water to evaporation, turn off the iron and wait 2 hours. Drain the water with lime and rinse the container.
Do not be lazy to take care of household appliances - and it will serve you and your house for a long time!
Household appliances - a pleasure, irreplaceable in the household and worth a lot of money. It is not surprising that most housewives are interested in serving domestic appliances as long as possible. The secrets of caring for her can be found in the operating manual - but in most cases he is only approached in the event of a breakdown. Therefore, we decided to recall some simple rules for caring for household appliances, which will help extend the life of the house. For review, we selected the five most necessary household appliances in every household.
Washing machine will last longer if the following rules are observed:
1. Using the level, set the washing machine before first use. The floor on which the machine stands should be flat and firm. This will prevent increased vibration, respectively - to prevent the causes of many failures, wear of its parts. For the same purpose, do not recommend overloading the washing machine with linens - it is better to overload it slightly.
2. Connect the washing machine using the voltage regulator - jumps in the mains voltage will lead to malfunctions in the machine, its quick breakdown.
3. Use water purification filters - otherwise the mechanical particles contained in it can damage the solenoid valve of the washing machine.
4. It is correct to load things into the machine : alternately lay small and large things. Imbalance in the distribution of things in the tank can lead to a decrease in the rotational speed of the centrifuge - correspondingly, a deterioration in the quality of the spinning.
6. Do not allow foreign objects to enter the tank : buttons, pins, coins, debris from pockets. To do this, before washing, you need to check all the pockets in your clothes for their availability, zip up all the zippers and buttons( and stuck to the bad ones).Another way to prevent damage from buttons and zippers is to wash things in special bags.
7. Combat the scum ,