Treatment of contusions with folk remedies
Mar 17, 2018
The bruised refers to the closed mechanical damage of tissues and organs of the body due to the rapid short-term exposure to the surface of the body of a blunt object without visible damage to the skin. It can also occur during a fall.
Mechanism of injury - the direct effect of a blunt object on this or that part of the body. This can be both a fall and a blow to the subject.
Contamination clinic .Pain, bruising, swelling, impaired function of the bruised organ or area. When a large force is acting along the tangent, there is an extensive skin detachment. With a major nerve injury, a shock or paralysis of the area innervated by this nerve may develop, with a joint injury its function is impaired;contusions of the internal organs( brain, liver, lungs, kidneys, heart) can lead to serious violations in the whole body and even to death.
The action of a paramedic in the diagnosis of a bruise( called its localization): first of all, it is necessary to create a rest for the damaged organ. On the area of the bruise it is necessary to apply a pressure bandage, to give this region an elevated position, which helps to stop further bleeding into soft tissues. To reduce pain and inflammation, the cold is applied to the site of the injury for 2-3 days, then - warming procedures( UHF, solux, dry heat, ozocerite applications).With small bruises of soft tissues, especially the limbs, as a rule, hospitalization is not required, the patient is sent to the emergency department. With extensive bruises of the chest, abdomen, joints - hospitalization in the traumatological or surgical departments to exclude fractures, dislocations, injuries to internal organs. With bruises of the extremities - the introduction of a solution of analgin 50% - 2.0 intramuscularly, or baralgina 5.0, but-spikes 2% 1.0( you can add 1% 1-dipromedramin) intramuscularly.
With painful bruises, painkillers should not be used to prevent pain in the internal organs.
Heart contusion. It occurs with a blunt chest injury( a direct blow to the sternum, multiple chest injuries).Patients are concerned about intense chest pain that occurs immediately or a few hours after the injury. It is often localized in the place of a bruise or in the region of the heart, can radiate into the back, the jaw, i.e.can mimic angina. In some cases, the pain is absent and manifests after physical exertion a few hours or days after the injury. There are also complaints of palpitation, dyspnea and general weakness. From an anamnesis - information about a trauma of a breast. Heart rhythm disturbances are the most common type of pathology among patients with heart injuries. When referring to a paramedic of such patients, their urgent hospitalization in the intensive care unit is necessary.
Symptoms: bruise is always accompanied by pain, especially severe with damage to the periosteum and ulnar nerve.
Excessive pain sometimes leads to painful shock.
What's going on? Often a bruise is accompanied by a hemorrhage. Hemorrhage may have the appearance of bruising( bruise) or bruising( significant accumulation of blood in the tissues).Severe bruising can lead to damage to various organs. So, with a head injury, concussion is possible;with a bruised abdomen - rupture of the spleen and( or) the bladder;with contusion of the rib cage - fractures of the ribs and hemorrhage into the pleura;with contusion of arms and legs - muscle ruptures, damage to tendons, hemorrhages in the joint. If a finger is bruised, the nail may come off.
What should do? The first few hours after the injury, the affected area is treated with cold and calm. Cold reduces pain and quickly removes hemorrhage. You can attach a towel soaked in icy water, or an ice pack, or a bottle of ice water to the area of the injury. Three hours after receiving the bruise, a pressure bandage( but not too tight to break the blood flow) is imposed on the bruise for the next day or two.
Traditional medicine recommends applying a leaf of plantain or crushed wormwood to the site of injury. Once wormwood dries, it must be changed or moistened with water. It is possible to impose a bruise diluted in water( 2 tablespoons of a powder of a spaghetti on a tablespoon of water) in the form of
The consequence of a bruise is most often a rupture of blood vessels and a small hemorrhage( bruise).In this case, there is pain when feeling the bruised area and its swelling. Slight bruises of soft tissues do not require treatment to the doctor, their consequences can be eliminated with the help of simple home remedies. If a joint injury or a strong injury to the soft tissues of the occurs, consultation with the doctor and, possibly, a small examination are necessary. In the treatment of any contusion for the removal of pain, the use of such folk remedies as compresses and lotions using alcoholic infusions of various herbs is quite acceptable.
The first 24 h to the bruised place should be applied cold and only on the second day you can start using warming compresses and wraps.
It is known that alcohol warms and "takes" the medicinal substances from the herbs infused on it. Therefore, compresses from alcohol tinctures are such a wonderful painkiller, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous. It is important to pay attention to the fact that for compresses, do not use diluted medical alcohol, because it can cause skin burns.
It is best to treat tinctures, tinctures, prepared on vodka.
1. Requires: 1/2 L of vodka, 20 g vyazolist meadowsweet flowers, hydrochloric, bearberry leaves, grasses gryzhnika, knotweed, horsetail, cornflower blue flowers, 30 g of corn stigmata, dry bean pods, birch buds.
Method of preparation. Collect the grind, mix.4 tbsp.l.mix the mixture with vodka. Insist 3 days. Before use, strain.
How to use. For compresses on a diseased joint. Keep no more than 4 hours. The course of treatment is 1 week.
2. required: 1 liter of vodka, 30 g of burdock root and grass violet tricolor, and 20 g of rhizomes of quack grass and grass veronica.
Method of preparation. Pour the herbal mixture with vodka. Insist 5 days. Strain.
How to use. For compresses all night.10 procedures are sufficient for complete healing.
3. Requires: 1/2 l of vodka, 20 grams of herbs and coltsfoot and oregano.
Method of preparation. Grind the herbal mixture, pour it with vodka, insist 3 days, strain before use.
How to use. For compresses and wraps, overnight. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
4. Requires: 1/2 liter of vodka, 100 g of medicinal herb. Method of preparation. Cover the grass with vodka. Insist 3 days.
How to use. For lotions on bruises. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
5. Requires: 1/2 liter of vodka, 100 grams of herb wild rosewood and nettle leaves, 2 tbsp.l.juice of pomegranate.
Method of preparation. Grind the herbs, pour them with vodka. Insist 4 days, add pomegranate juice, let stand for 2 more days. .
How to use. For compresses and wraps of sick joints. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
6. Requires: 1/2 liter of vodka, 50 g of barberry leaves, 100 g of birch buds.
Method of preparation. Leave the barberry leaves and birch buds with vodka. Insist 5 days.
How to use. For compresses all night. Repeat the compresses every evening for 10 days.
7. Requires: 300 grams of vodka, 70 grams of hemlock hemlock leaves, 50 grams of balsam grass, 3 tsp.juice of aloe.
Method of preparation. Herbs fill with vodka. Insist 4 days, then add aloe juice, let stand for 2 days. How to use. For lotions to the sick joints.
8. Requires: 400 grams of vodka, 30 g of St. John's wort, 20 grams of oak bark and althea leaves.
Method of preparation. Grind the herbs, pour them with vodka, persist for 4 days. Before use, strain.
How to use. For compresses on diseased joints. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
9. Requires: 1/2 L of vodka, 20 g Hypericum alder bark, 10 g of leaves spotted hemlock.
Method of preparation. Grind the herbs, pour it with vodka, infuse for 3 days.
How to use. For wrapping a sick joint at night. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
. 10. Required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 20 g of ordinary herbal tea, 4 tbsp.l.lemon juice.
Method of preparation. Grass pour the vodka, add the lemon juice. Insist 5 days.
How to use. For compresses on a diseased joint.10 procedures are enough for the disease to recede.
11. Required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 30 grams of ordinary herbal tea, 10 grams of elm and St. John's wort, 20 g of herb balm.
Method of preparation. Herbs pour vodka, insist 4 days.
How to use. For lotions on painful joints. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
12. Required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 3 tbsp.l.lemon peel, 30 g of linden bark.
Method of preparation. Pour the lemon zest and linden bark with vodka, insist 4 days.
- How to use. For compresses and wraps. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
13. Requires: 400 g of vodka, 3 tbsp.l.bay leaves, 20 g of juniper needles.
Method of preparation. Chop the bay leaves, mix with juniper, pour vodka. Insist 3 days.
How to use. For compresses and wraps. The course of treatment is 4 weeks.
14. Requires: 1 liter of vodka, 20 g of rhyoceros rhizomes.
Method of preparation. - . Fill the rhizomes of angelica with vodka. Insist 2 days.
How to use. For lotions and compresses. Repeat the procedure for 3 weeks.
15. Required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 80 g of the leaves of the Moldovan snake-head.
Method of preparation. Grind the grass, pour it with vodka, insist 2 days.
How to use. For lotions on the bruised place. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
16. Requires: 400 grams of vodka, 20 grams of the thyme-flowered and linden bark.
Method of preparation. Lime bark and grass, pour vodka, insist 5 days.
How to use. For lotions to bruised places. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
17. Required: 1 / 2lovodki, Zogrippivy, 20 g of leaves of angustifolia.
Method of preparation. Pour the shredded herbs into vodka. Insist 2 days. Strain.
How to use. As a lotion to the bruised places. Repeat treatment for 10 days.
18. Requires: 400 g of vodka, 100 g of hop cones.
Method of preparation. Hop cones fill with vodka. Insist 2 days.
How to use. For compresses on the bruised place. The course of treatment is. 2 weeks.
A bruise( concussion) is a mechanical damage to tissues without affecting the integrity of the skin. In this case, there is pain in the place of injury, swelling, bruising.
Stretching( distortion) is the damage to ligaments, muscles, tendons and other tissues under the influence of a force acting longitudinally, without disturbing their anatomical integrity. Most often there is an extension of the ligaments of the ankle or knee joint, which is based on the laceration of individual fibers of the ligament with a hemorrhage into the thickness of it. In this case, pain in the joint during movement and swelling are noted.
The timing when the massage begins depends on the depth and extent of the lesion, as well as on the general reaction of the body to injury. When fresh trauma of soft tissues, stretching of the joint-ligament apparatus and muscles to massage should be started immediately - on the day of injury or the next. Early massage significantly reduces the recovery time of impaired motor functions, contributing to the reduction of pain, acceleration of resorption of hemorrhages. When starting to massage the patient, it is necessary to achieve that he had the muscles of the injured limb as relaxed as possible.
Massage techniques are first performed on healthy tissues above the injury site, thereby creating an increased outflow of blood, lymph from the injured area. This massage is called aspirating. In this case, the paravertebral zones of the spinal segments are necessarily massaged( lumbar - with lower injuries, cervical - with injuries of the upper limbs).Of the techniques used a variety of stroking( daily, preferably 2 times a day for 5-10 minutes) in an alternation with squeezing and rubbing, as well as vibration in the region of the cerebrospinal segments. Stroking is performed strictly in the direction of the venous outflow so as not to cause pain in the place of injury. As the pain subsides, the massage moves closer and closer to the site of the injury.
Beginning with the 4th-5th sessions of massage, in the absence of negative reactions( fever, soreness, etc.) go to massage in the area of damage. Apply stroking and rubbing, then( first above the place of injury) - kneading. The intensity of massage techniques increases gradually from session to session. Next include passive and active-passive movements in joints located near the site of injury, and conduct them so that they do not cause significant soreness. Duration of massage is adjusted to 15-20 minutes.
Gradually the activity of massage techniques in the area of trauma increases, all types of stroking, rubbing, fretting above or near the place of injury begin to increase, increase the amount of passive movements in the joints, and introduce exercises with resistance.
It is recommended to combine massage with healing sprays, and after 2-3 days - with thermal procedures( paraffin, water baths, dry air baths, etc.).It must be remembered that the areas of lymph nodes, especially when they are inflamed, are not massaged.
Acupuncture massage is carried out by a strong brake method on the brake( sedative) points of a wide range of action, such as HE-GU, CZU-SAN-LI, etc.
In any cases of acute pain, massage is easiest to start with points of the auricle. First find the most painful areas corresponding to the area of injury, using special rods or fingers. After this, you need to press it for 2-3 minutes, slightly shaking the rod or making rotational movements with the fingers of the fingers.
1. Taking the drug inwards at doses of 0.2-0.5 g along with rubbing the affected area( depending on the site of the lesion), the course of treatment inside should be 25-28 days, alternate after 10 days if necessary, rubbing continue for the entire periodtreatment without stopping.
2. For bruises with injuries of the chest and its organs, it is recommended to drink 0.2 g of mummy with a decoction of caraway seeds, caraway seeds.
3. 0.5 g of mummy mixed with rose oil and allowed to drink, as well as lubricated fracture. The bones coalesce very quickly.
1. Wormwood bitter( grass).A wonderful tool. Fresh grass to pound to juice and apply to the affected areas. In case of a severe injury, apply a thick layer. Do not dry, change frequently, or moisten with water. In winter, apply ointment( 1 part of wormwood juice, condensed in air, to 4 parts of the base, ie cow oil, or pork fat, or petroleum jelly).Can canned juice. Juice is preserved with vodka or 60-degree alcohol. You can steal fresh grass with boiling water and, when it cools down, do as a cold lotion, but it's not so effective.
2. Onion vegetable. Fresh juice of it or grated chops of onions in the form of a compress. A wonderful remedy with a bruise, especially the knee.
3. Arnica. Tincture. Inside, 30-40 drops. Outer as a lotion. If the bruise with lesions and abrasions, then use undiluted tincture, if without lesions, but only with bruises and swelling, then tincture dilute 1:10.Arnica is valuable with bruised breasts, as a soothing and analgesic.
4. St. John's Wort. Inside in the form of a decoction.20 g St. John's wort for 400 grams of boiling water. Tear up to half the volume on low heat. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. For external use, the ointment is made just like from wormwood juice( see above).
5. Plantain( grass).It is valuable in its fresh form as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Apply mashed or whole sheets to the bruised places, albeit with lesions. Juice can replace fresh leaves. Sold in the pharmacy. You can use tincture or ointment from it( 1: 4).Some can replace fresh leaves or juice.6. Lobel's Chemerich. Fresh roots are boiled in water. Warm broth rubs sore spots. Well treats dislocations, bruises, swelling. Dislocations without straightening are in their place, the tumor is falling. The same broth treats swelling( by rubbing).
7. Bodyaga. A wonderful tool. For 1 tablespoon of water 2 tablespoons of powdered spaghetti. This is a dough to put on a bruise and bandage. The curative effect will begin as soon as the water begins to evaporate and the body-water becomes semi-dry. You can bred a sunflower oil in a 1: 1 ratio. Change 2 times a day.
8. Make lotions and compresses from lead water. Sold in the pharmacy.
9. Take 1/2 liter of 6% vinegar, 2 garlic heads and finely chop, then insist 1 day. Finished the mixture to rub the sore spots.
10. 5-6 heads of onions pounded with 30 g of salt, cooked gruel impose on the sore spot. Repeat the procedure until complete recovery.
• If you are injured, make an ointment. Mix a tablespoon of any animal fat, a tablespoon of finely chopped onions and add to this mixture half the tables of howling spoons of chopped sea salt. With the ointment obtained, treat the wound, apply it on top of the mating and do not remove it within 24 hours. Daily repeat the procedure until the wound is permanently scarred.
• If the wound is inflamed, soak the sterile bandage with an eighteen percent solution of sea salt and pribintuyte it to the wound for several hours.
• If you have a severe bruise, make a sea salt solution of room temperature( three tablespoons of sea salt per liter of water), soak a piece of soft tissue in it, squeeze it slightly and apply it to a sore spot.
Scratch, abrasion, cut often cause big trouble if they are not handled correctly and in time.
First of all, rinse the wound with a stream of water( better boiled).Then rinse with a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide, pouring from a bubble with a thin trickle. This solution, getting on a wound, allocates atomic oxygen, pernicious for all microbes. If there is no hydrogen peroxide, you can use potassium permanganate. It has pronounced disinfecting properties, however, only a weak, pale pink solution should be used to wash the wounds. Strong solution or crystals of potassium permanganate can cause a burn.
Skin around the wound with iodine tincture, and then apply a sterile bandage.
In the next few hours after the injury, especially if the wound is contaminated with earth or caused by a rusty object, the injured person should consult a doctor to check the quality of the wound treatment and decide whether a tetanus vaccine is needed.
It happens that in the area of damage there is a throbbing pain. This indicates a possible suppuration of the wound. In this case, you can not wait, but you should urgently go to the doctor.
A bactericidal plaster can be applied no longer than a day. It is necessary to periodically remove it and check the condition of the wound, make sure that it does not moul. It is not recommended to seal up wounds, especially abrasions, with a conventional band-aid.
On the face, small wounds heal quickly. If the wound is suppurated, in no case should one engage in self-medication. The vascular network of the subcutaneous tissue of the face is connected by arterial and venous branches with intracranial( cerebral) vessels. Therefore, an infection with a blood flow can relatively easily pass into the cavity of the skull, infect the brain, its membranes, cause meningitis, encephalitis.
Numerous small spines of the plant can be quickly removed by dripping wax from a candle. The frozen wax is removed together with spines. Suitable for this purpose and some types of glue, forming an elastic film.
Bruising, sprain. In the first hours after this happens, attach an ice pack or a towel moistened with cold water to the injury site. Cooling reduces pain, prevents the development of edema, and reduces the amount of internal hemorrhage. When you stretch the ligaments, in addition, you need a tight fixing bandage.
In no case is it possible to soar your leg or arm, pull or pull with bruises and sprains. This can aggravate the injury. Having taken the first urgent measures of self-help and mutual assistance, be sure to consult a doctor to clarify the diagnosis and the purpose of further treatment.
After a bruise on the face often forms a bruise - a hemorrhage into soft tissues due to damage to small blood vessels. To prevent the appearance of a bruise, a bubble with ice, snow, cold water, pieces of ice wrapped with plastic wrap or a napkin, a towel soaked in cold water and slightly wrung out is applied in the first 20-30 minutes after the injury.
And if the bruise is still formed, it is recommended to apply dry heat two or three times a day to the place of the bruise for a quick resorption on the second day: a hot water bottle, a bottle of hot water, a bag of heated sand.
In case of epistaxis, , which often happens with bruises of the face, it is necessary immediately to seat the victim so that his head is lowered, put cotton swabs into the nasal passages, to the nasal region - cold. It is not recommended to throw your head back, as the blood gets into thenasopharynx, a person will swallow it - and then vomiting may occur. If the measures taken do not help, the victim should immediately be sent to a medical institution or called an ambulance.
A very formidable symptom is the discharge from the nose or ear of colorless, like water, fluid or blood, as well as the appearance of bruises around the eyes( a symptom of the glasses).These are signs of severe head injury. With fractures and cracks in the skull, convulsions, motor arousal, and sometimes paralysis of the legs and hands, loss of consciousness, vomiting are possible.
In such cases, urgent medical attention is needed! Delay can cost a lifetime. Before the arrival of the ambulance car, the victim must be placed on his side or turned to the side of his head, so that vomit, blood, saliva, and liquor do not enter the respiratory throat. If the person is unconscious, it is necessary to clean the mouth with a finger, wrapping it with a gauze napkin or a handkerchief.
Dislocation of is a very serious injury. There is a strong displacement of the bones that make up the joint, the overgrowth of muscles, ligaments, and often their rupture, which causes severe pain. Dislocation is characterized by a shortening or lengthening of the limb, an increasing pain in the joint, sharply increasing during movement, an obstruction of the active and a sharp restriction of passive movements. The configuration of the joint also changes: the dislocated bone appears in a new, unusual place. When dislocation, ligaments, vessels, nerves can be damaged.
Only a medical professional can correct dislocation! We can not do this ourselves in any case, since it is only possible to injure ligaments, vessels, nerves even more by inept actions.
First aid is primarily to create a damaged limb immobility. For this purpose, a fixing bandage or a tire is applied. Then the victim must necessarily be taken to a medical institution. In case of severe pain, you should give him a tablet of analgin or amidopyrine. To reduce pain and swelling, it is recommended to attach a hot-water bottle with cold water or a towel soaked in cold water to the place of dislocation.
If the fracture occurs, the sufferer feels severe pain, swelling, deformity of the limb, bruising, impaired movement in the injured arm or leg, or mobility outside the joint. Sometimes a crunch is heard at the site of the fracture due to uneven surfaces of the bone fragments.
With careful surface probing, determine the place of greatest soreness, it corresponds to localization of the fracture. Remember that in no case can you check the mobility of bone fragments, fix them, as you can damage soft tissues, vessels, nerves and cause additional pain to the victim, up to the development of shock.
If a fracture is suspected, first aid is given in the same volume as in the case of a pronounced fracture.
In case of a closed fracture, measures should be taken to stop further displacement of fragments, reduce trauma of soft tissues with their ends, eliminate or reduce pain. When the fracture is open, when the fragments of bones protrude into the wound, we must first stop the bleeding and apply a sterile bandage. These actions help to prevent the development of shock from blood loss, as well as additional infection of the wound.
The main thing that needs to be done is to ensure immobility( immobilization) of the damaged limb. For this You can use scarves, bandages, cotton, belts, ready-made or improvised tires.
Fracture of forearm. Bending your arm at the elbow at a right angle and wrapping it with any cloth, superimpose the tires on the back and palmar surfaces of the forearm, grasping both joints. Fix the tires with a bandage or scarf. You can not lower your arm down, as the swelling and pain from it increase. It is best to hang your arm around the neckband.
With , the shin and hip fracture of the tire is applied to the entire damaged leg from the outer and inner sides, and also over the tissue. Bony protuberances( ankles, condyles) are protected with gaskets from cotton wool. You can also pribintovat injured leg to a healthy one, which will serve as a kind of tire.
Fractures of the spine, , especially in the cervical and thoracic areas, is a very dangerous injury, it is fraught with the development of paralysis. Handling such victims should be especially careful. You need to help two or three. The victim is laid face up on a flat hard surface( on a wide board, removed from the hinges door or wooden shield) and tied, so that he did not move.
In case of injuries of the cervical spine, the injured person is placed on his back on a hard surface, and the head and neck are fixed from the sides by two rollers of folded clothes, blankets, pillows.
With , rib fractures are tightly bandaged with bandages, towels or sheets to reduce pain, or give the victim a comfortable position.
If the collar is broken , fix it with a kerchief or outer clothing.
With fractures of the skull bones, , which is often the case with car accidents, falling from the height, the injured is laid on the back, the head is fixed from two sides with soft beads of clothing.
Fracture of the pelvis of the pelvis is often complicated by pelvic trauma and development of shock. The victim should be carefully laid with his back on the shield( or removed the door), under the head to put a soft roller. Legs bend in the knees and spread a little to the sides( give the "position of the frog"), under the knees to lay a roller of folded clothes.
Jaw fractures is a fairly common injury. In this case, speech and swallowing are difficult, there is severe pain, the mouth does not close. To create immobility of the jaw, a gauze bandage is applied to the chin, the tours of which run around the head and under the chin. At a fracture of the upper jaw between the upper and lower teeth, a tire( plaque) is laid, and then the jaw is fixed with a bandage through the chin.
1. "As Jesus Christ was crucified, red blood was shed, did not know any cuts, mowing, no sorrows, no aches, no sore tumors. Similarly, the servant of God( servant of God)( imyarek) does not know any cuts, mowing, no sorrows, no pain, no aches, no pliers, no sore tumors. Go ye all into the dark, remote forests, to the deep blue seas, to the quicksand's swampy swamps. There you live, there you eat and drink. The Arab of God( servant of God)( name) do not know, do not grab. Amen".2. "I will go to a clean free field. In a pure free field there is a golden multistage staircase. On the golden multistage ladder, the brave warrior Yegory descends on a silver hot horse with a sharp bullet spear. Brave Yegory poked a gray stone with a gold primal knife, a silver sharp brass spear. A gray stone has no pain, no blood, no wound. Similarly, the servant of God( servant of God)( imyarek) does not have an evil, dashing tumor, neither in the morning dawn, nor in the evening dawn, nor at the moon nor at noon. Be, my words, molding and strong, sharper than sharp knife, sharp sharp javelin. "3. "The dead body is at the end of the world. There are no wounds, no blood, no pliers, no aches, no blue bruises, no malignant tumors. So, too, the slave of God( the servant of God)( name) had no wound, no blood, no pliers, no aches, no blue bruises, no malignant tumor. Amen".4. "The first time, in the morning hour, the Holy Most Holy Mother of God, Mother of God, come, help. I ask you and I tell you. Y( name) on the left,
Contusions are soft tissue injuries, which preserve the integrity of the outer covers. Clinical signs of a bruise - pain, swelling, bruising with an increase in skin temperature in the area of damage.
Stretching of the ligamentous apparatus is the most common type of joint damage. The degree of stretching is different: along with a slight subluxation of the joint, which patients often do not pay attention to, there are more severe forms, accompanied by rupture or tearing of the ligaments, and later the subluxation is often repeated( for example, the shoulder and ankle joints).The sprains of the ankle joints are most often observed with sharp adduction and simultaneous supination of the foot;with an incision or rupture of the talon-peroneal ligament located transversely in front of the external ankle. At the same time there may be tearing of the calcaneocutaneous and other ligaments of this region.
Massage is shown from the 2nd-3rd day after the injury. Early massage helps to reduce pain, accelerate resorption of hemorrhage in tissues, effusion in the joints and mucous bags, resulting in significantly shortening the recovery period of impaired motor functions.
The first 2-3 days should be massaged above the injury site( aspiration massage), while the damaged joint should be well fixed by the hand of the massage therapist. For example, when the ligament apparatus of the ankle is stretched, one hand of the masseur fixes the foot, the other - massages the muscles of the thigh and lower leg.
Massage techniques in the first days after the injury: continuous and intermittent stroking, grinding( spiral, circular), combined with incessant embracing stroking.
Massage is performed in the direction of venous outflow daily for 5-10 minutes.
From the 4th to the 5th day, in the absence of pronounced reactive phenomena( absence of swelling of tissues, normalization of local and general temperature, reduction of the zone of hyperesthesia at the site of injury, etc.), it is recommended to go to massage in the area of injury. The procedure is complemented by the following massage techniques: easy kneading in different directions alternately with uninterrupted embracing stroking, massage of individual muscles or muscle groups. In the first days after injury, intermittent vibration in the form of rubbing and effleurage is excluded.
As the reactive phenomena subsided, the intensity of the massage movements gradually increases. On the injured muscles apply the techniques of kneading - felting, longitudinal and transverse kneading, shearing and vibration techniques - continuous vibration, slapping, shaking, etc.
Stylus bags, tendon sheaths, bony protrusions of articular ends of bones, tendons of muscles andplaces of their attachment.
Massaged symmetrically located intact segments and effect on the paravertebral zones of the spinal segments and reflexogenic areas of the trunk.
In case of injuries of the lower extremities, they affect the area of the lumbar sympathetic nodes. Massive also gluteal muscles, costal arches, crests of the iliac bones.
In case of injuries of the upper extremities, they affect the region of the cervical sympathetic nodes, massage the sternocleidomastoid muscles, supraclavicular portions of the trapezius muscles, the outer edges of the latissimus muscle of the back, deltoid muscles, the areas of the sternocleid and clavicle-acromial joints of the affected side.
Massage of the paravertebral zones is carried out in the direction from the underlying segments to the overlying segments. On the joints of the extremities are recommended methods of stroking and rubbing.
Massage should be combined with exercise. Duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes daily. The course of treatment 12 15 procedures.
Lubricate with kerosene or alcohol mixed with camphor. Soak with melted alum or saline solution. The wound heals in 10-20 days. Do not allow suppuration, which can lead to gangrene.