How to wash in the morning - morning cleansing
Mar 06, 2018
Thanks to KI.To Chukovsky, we are familiar since childhood with the basic rule of hygiene: "it is necessary, it is necessary to wash in the mornings and evenings. .." But not everyone knows how to wash in the morning. Usually after awakening we hurry to the bathroom, where most often we wash ourselves with cool water to finally wake up and cheer up. But is this correct? Let's try to understand.
It is known that the facial skin is divided into:
For each of the above types of skin has its own way of washing:
- In case of normal skin, you should wash yourself in the morning and in the evening. For washing, it is recommended to use mild cleansing agents, which allow to remove from the skin accumulated overnight fat along with dead cells. After cleaning, the face is wiped with a tonic and applied to it a day cream( protecting and restoring skin balance).
- The second type of skin requires more attention, since in this case more pores and fat accumulate in the pores. It is recommended to wash it three times a day. To get rid of impurities, you need help cleansing gels, foams, special scrubs.
- Special delicacy is necessary for dry skin, as with improper care, it begins to peel off, and wrinkles immediately appear. It should be washed with cool water without the use of factory cosmetic cleansers, followed by the application of a special cream intended for the care of dry skin. Soap washing in this case should be excluded.
Undoubtedly, cold water has a positive effect on human health and contributes to the hardening of the body, but too frequent washing it causes harm rather than good. The long-term effect of low temperature on the skin will inevitably lead to a narrowing of the blood vessels and, as a result, a decrease in blood supply. As a result of too frequent washing with cold water, the skin loses its attractiveness and elasticity, becoming flabby, dry and wrinkled.
Oily skin with washing with cool water is not harmful, because in this case, cold water contributes to reducing the work of the sebaceous glands and the amount of pore secreted by the pores.
The effect of hot water on the skin promotes the expansion of pores, while reducing its resistance to various adverse effects. With regular washing with hot water, the surface of the vessels of the skin expands, and the permeability of the walls of the vessels increases.
Room temperature water
Literally all people at room temperature water are great for washing. It helps not only to refresh the skin, but also to bring it into tone. After the adoption of the water procedure, women are recommended to apply a fat cream for a short time on moistened skin. After a few minutes, the remains of the cream should be removed with a cosmetic napkin.
This is the most optimal variant of washing, which consists in alternating warm and cool water. Such a change in water temperatures helps to increase blood circulation, improving skin nutrition and having a positive effect on nerve endings.
Preliminary should consult a doctor, since people with dilated capillaries are not recommended for washing.
At last a couple of important tips:
- To prevent your skin from withering prematurely, do not wipe your face with a towel from top to bottom. The face needs to be gently blotted with a towel, then the skin will not lose its elasticity exactly.
- Do not wash immediately after leaving to protect your skin from weathering and drying.
In addition to what we read, we offer you to watch a video about evening washing: