Treatment of calluses with folk remedies
May 29, 2018
As a result of mechanical action on the skin, certain seals are sometimes formed, called calluses or corns.
For their painless removal, folk medicine is very popular, offering many simple and effective recipes for this procedure.
Corns and corns: causes, types ^
Corn( natropish) is a keratinized seal on the skin, formed as a result of intense and prolonged mechanical action in the form of a certain pressure or friction.
The main causes of calluses on the skin are:
- Wearing new, uncomfortable and tight shoes;
- Long-lasting toe of high-heeled shoes or with flat sole;
- Physical exercise without special gloves;
Corn is divided into the following types - dry, wet( water), blood, purulent, bone, rod, chicken( chicken zholka) and ingrowing.
The folk treatment of calluses is based on the use of anesthetics, softening, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and healing natural remedies. Treatment of calluses at home is carried out by preparing ointments, decoctions or solutions for baths and mixtures for compresses. To this end, folk medicine uses the following effective folk remedies for the treatment of calluses:
- Honey, propolis;
- Medicinal plants - calendula, aloe, chamomile, Kalanchoe, pine buds, dandelion, plantain, etc.;
- Coniferous or pine pine oak.
In addition, the treatment of calluses with home remedies, such as potatoes, onion husks or onions, garlic, lemon, soda, soap, vinegar, butter and pork fat, is highly effective.
Before proceeding to note corns, a preliminary steaming procedure must be performed. For this folk medicine recommended the following soothing, softening and disinfecting solutions - decoctions of the bark of oak, chamomile, St. John's wort or calendula and solutions of soap with soda, manganese, hydrogen peroxide or boric acid.
Thus, by including traditional medicine in the home treatment of calluses, it is possible to easily eliminate the problem, while improving the skin condition in the affected areas.
Treatment of calluses in the home: folk recipes ^
Treatment of dry calluses
- Floral marigolds chop, pour boiling water, then the resulting slurry to apply to the steamed corn, from above fix with a leaf of plantain;
- On the steamed skin formation, fix the crushed leaf of the Kalanchoe and leave it overnight.
Treatment of wet calluses
- Prepare the decoction from the herbal collection consisting of chamomile and marigold, pour it in a warm form into the tub and put the hands or feet affected with corns into the broth for 15 minutes.
- After steaming it is necessary to apply a washed plantain leaf to the corn.
Treatment of bony calluses
Relaxing and soothing compress:
- Prepare a strong broth of St. John's wort with a volume of 150 ml, add 1 tablespoon to it.vinegar apple with soda.
- The resulting solution should be impregnated with a clean cloth and applied for an hour to a sore spot.
Treatment of core calluses
- Prunes boil in milk for 5 minutes, then cut, remove bone and hot flesh to attach to the corn, reinforcing the plaster;
- Garlic to bring to gruel, attach it to the seal and fasten for a couple of hours.
Treatment of dry corns withrod
- Baked garlic grinded with cream butter, attach to warmed place and fasten with burdock leaf;
- Spread the corn in a soap - soda or herbal decoction, then attach a piece of lemon to it, fix it and leave it overnight.
Treatment of purulent calluses
- Prepare a weak solution of potassium permanganate, place the affected area in it for 5 minutes.
- After manganese treatment, you should put aloe pulp on corn and fix it.
- The duration of the procedure is one hour.
Treatment of corns
- For seven minutes, keep the affected area in a warm bath with a solution of soda or 2% boric acid, and then gently prick the top layer and sterilize the contents with a sterilized needle.
- Then on the corn should be applied aloe juice and bandaged with clean gauze.
Treatment of corn chicken foot
- Juice celandine combine with the Kalanchoe juice and apply to the seal;
- Cut thin plastic from fresh potatoes and place on corn, leaving for the night.
Treatment of ingrown corns
- Spread the corn for 30 minutes in a prepared solution with household soap and soda.
- Then, using a pumice stone, gently remove the top layer of the seal, apply dandelion juice on it and seal with a bactericidal plaster.
Treatment of calluses on the legs
- Mix 8 gr.50 ml of alcohol, 15 gr.camphor and 10 gr.of red pepper. Prepared ointment should be applied to the steamed and dry corn for 5 hours, pre-fixing it. The procedure is acceptable for dry formations;
- Propolis warm up, attach to the steamed corn, fix and do not remove one - two days.
Treatment of calluses between fingers
- Grated potatoes to combine with honey 5: 2, put on corn and fix the mixture with plaster;
- Fresh pine resin to apply for a day on the steamed horny area, then rinse with warm soapy water.
Treatment of calluses on the hands
- Fresh orange juice celandine gently handle the dry callus hands.
- In cooked strong broth from the roots of burdock steam out the corn, then fix on it a fresh lemon rind with pulp, leaving for the night.
Prevention and helpful advice how to avoid the appearance of calluses ^
Corns and corns on the hands or feet can cause quite unpleasant and painful sensations that make it difficult to perform certain actions. However, their education can be avoided by following the following simple preventive measures:
- To purchase comfortable and comfortable shoes, preferably from natural materials;
- Use specially designed shoe inserts;
- During physical work, exposing the skin to intense friction, it is necessary to use protective gloves;
- Monitor weight;
- After washing feet or hands regularly use a special softening and protective cream.