Treatment of periodontitis with folk remedies
Mar 27, 2018
- Read the article:
- What is periodontitis: causes, symptoms, types
- Treatment of periodontitis at home: folk recipes
- Prevention and useful tips how to prevent periodontitis
Periodontitis is a kind of gum disease that, whenuntimely therapy, can lead to loss of absolutely healthy teeth.
With the disease of periodontitis, traditional medicine perfectly complements traditional treatment, helping to accelerate the healing process, relieve inflammation and accelerate the restoration of gum tissue.
What is Periodontitis: Causes, Symptoms, Types ^
Periodontitis is an inflammatory disease that affects and destroys periodontal tissue with bone tissue that connects bone to the root of the tooth.
The main factors that provoke periodontitis are a gross violation of oral hygiene, gingivitis, the lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet, tartar, and the sock of the injured crowns.
Periodontitis differs from periodontitis in that the first is the result of infection, and the second is the result of certain diseases. In addition, these two forms of gum disease differ from one another in aetiology, causes and some symptoms of manifestation.
For periodontitis, the following symptoms are typical:
- Gum bleeding, suppuration, bad breath from the oral cavity;
- Appearance of lye between teeth, looseness of teeth;
- Appearance of dentogingival pockets;
- Hypersensitivity and pain in the gums.
Periodontitis is classified into the following types - acute, chronic, mild, moderate or severe, localized, generalized and aggressive.
Folk remedies for periodontitis are very diverse, but they share one common direction - to remove pain and inflammation and accelerate healing. For health-improving procedures, folk treatment of periodontitis uses medicinal plants, medicinal herbs, beekeeping products and various vegetable or ether oils.
Treatment of parodontitis in children
Direct treatment of pediatric periodontitis is carried out by a qualified pediatric dentist, the technique of which is aimed at eliminating the problem and preventing further damage to the gums.
Dental therapy of periodontitis consists of sanation of the oral cavity, removal of plaque with a stone, after which the surface of the teeth is treated with a special tool.
Treatment of periodontitis with home remedies is an excellent additional preventive procedure, for which you should use herbal medicinal herbs as applications or rinses.
Treatment of periodontitis in pregnant women
When a plaque or stone, increased sensitivity of the gums and their bleeding, a pregnant woman should immediately contact the dentist where the stone or plaque is removed and a course of rinsing procedures with antiseptics and lubricating the gums with anti-inflammatory gels or ointments will be prescribed.
At the same time, home treatment of periodontitis, including safe and effective products of plant origin, used in the form of rinses, compresses and baths for the mouth, remains at home.
Treatment of periodontitis at home: folk recipes ^
Treatment of acute periodontitis
- Put a spoonful of chopped comfrey in a glass of water, pour it with boiling water, and then warm in a water bath for 20 minutes.
- After cooling, the broth should be filtered and rinsed with rum for two minutes.
Treatment of chronic periodontitis
- Combine fir oil with sea buckthorn oil, moisten gauze in it and perform gum massage for 8 minutes.
- Fresh( can be frozen) berries of Aronia mountainberry and honey( 200 g: 50 g.) And taken during the day between meals. The next day the procedure is repeated, but with berries of the viburnum.
Treatment of generalized periodontitis
- Connect the equal parts of the marigold to the lime color, and then put the st.l.mix in a glass, pour steep boiling water and leave for 40 minutes.
- After the mixture is infused, it should be filtered and rinsed with the mouth throughout the day.
Treatment of localized periodontitis
- From the leaves of Kalanchoe squeeze juice, moisten a fleece or gauze in it and apply for 30-40 minutes on the affected gum.
- Collect two pieces of violet, part of the string and part of the plantain. Then in an amount of two tablespoons, place the mixture in a glass container, pour 250 ml of boiling water for two hours. Use infusion should be as a rinse or a three-minute bath.
Treatment of odor from the mouth with periodontitis
- Two st.l.pine needles pour 400 ml of steep boiling water, then bring to a boil, keep on the fire for 3 minutes, then let cool.
- The resulting pine broth should be rinsed at least 5 times every day.
Treatment of bleeding gums with periodontitis
- Ч.л.oak bark pour boiling water with a glass, boil for 10 minutes and allow to cool. The resulting broth is used for irrigation of the oral cavity.
- Mix a portion of the toothpaste or powder with a pinch of coriander powder and the resulting mixture brush your teeth at least three times each day.
Treatment of periodontitis with propolis
- Grind 30 g.propolis, put them in a dark bottle, pour 15 ml of pure medical alcohol and periodically stirring, wait until propolis has dissolved. St. John's wort in the amount of 60 gr. Add to the solution and remove all contents for 15 days.
- The prepared solution should be diluted in a glass of water in an amount of 30 drops and used for rinsing.
Treatment of periodontitis with herbs
We also recommend that you read the article Treatment of periodontal disease with folk remedies.
- Prepare collection - violet, chamomile, sage, string. Herbal collection in the amount of three tablespoons.pour 1.5 cups of boiling water for half an hour, after which it is filtered.
- Medicinal infusion is used for oral baths and 15-minute compresses.
Prevention and useful tips on how to prevent periodontitis ^
Help to get rid of periodontitis can some food that is necessary for the health of teeth and gums. The daily diet must include foods rich in calcium( milk food), phosphorus and polyunsaturated acids( nuts, seafood), protein( meat products), vitamin C( citrus), minerals and vitamins A, E, B and others( raw vegetables and fruits).
Prevention of periodontitis consists of activities aimed at maintaining the health of gums and teeth. To do this, it is advisable to adhere to the following simple recommendations:
- Regular cleaning of the oral cavity - in the morning and at bedtime;
- Use after each meal of dental floss or solutions( decoctions) for rinsing;
- Timely dentistry;
- Carry out twice a year preventive examination at the dentist.