Thrombophlebitis treatment with folk remedies
Jul 07, 2018
Thrombophlebitis is a disease in which a clot( blood clot) clogs the vein, which leads to the development of inflammation. Most often, a blockage occurs in the veins of the legs.
Symptoms: Initially thrombophlebitis is manifested by drawing and breaking pains in the muscles of the legs, especially on the calves, mostly after a long walk or standing. There may be swelling of the feet. More about the symptoms, see here.
What's going on? Thrombophlebitis occurs as a consequence of the complication of some infectious diseases, as well as the spread of inflammation from the wound to the vein. Often thrombophlebitis is a postpartum complication.
There is a high probability of thrombophlebitis in people with delayed blood flow and increased blood coagulability.
Thrombophlebitis is a dangerous disease. Its occurrence presupposes an emergency treatment with both medication and phytotherapy. In the acute stage, first of all, medicinal plants are used, whose active substances reduce blood coag
The main tasks are twofold: as soon as possible and more reliably to suppress venous wall inflammation with characteristic symptoms( severe soreness along the vein, compaction, fever, puffiness, etc.) and prevent the dangerous formation of thrombi and the probability of their separation, with all the resulting terrible consequences.
Seizure of a vein with a blood clot with the development of inflammation of the vessel wall. Thrombophlebitis of the lower extremities is most common. Occurs as a complication of an infectious disease, sometimes as a complication after childbirth. In the development of thrombophlebitis, an important role is played by the increase in blood coagulability, slowing the rate of blood flow and changing the vein wall.
Prevention: timely operative treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities
Treatment: is outpatient under the supervision of a physician. Peace. Assign butadione, brufen, acetylsalicylic acid, etc. Locally apply bandages with heparin ointment, troxevasin. Wearing elastic bandage. Treatment of other thrombophlebitis( femoral vein, trunk veins, etc.) is performed in the hospital. Treatment of thrombophlebitis is carried out exclusively for the doctor's prescription. In some cases, surgical operations are prescribed.
1. Decoction of leaves of verbena officinalis. Take 15 grams of leaves in a glass of boiling water. Take one tablespoon in an hour. Apply with a blockage of veins.
2. For the removal of inflammation, it is recommended to cover the feet with fresh leaves of lilac for the night.
3. It is good to rub the legs with alcohol tincture from the flowers of white acacia.
4. It is useful at night to make hot foot baths with the addition of bark of horse chestnut, chamomile flowers, nettle nettle.
5. For thrombophlebitis drink 1/3 cup 3 times daily: grass St. John's wort - 20 g, leaf plantain - 15 g, coriander - 15 g, grass turns - 20 g, grass of the weed - 10 g, licorice root - 20 g.
2 tablespoons of the collection pour 200 ml of boiling water, heat in a water bath for 15 minutes, cool for 45 minutes, strain, squeeze and bring the volume to 200 ml. Drink in 30 minutes.before meals.
6. When expanding the veins, take a grated nutmeg, squeezed with water. Drink a long, about a year, with interruptions.
7. If varicose veins should be taken for a long time infusion of leaves of nettle, while not eating meat, fish, fried.
8. Willow white ( bark), of the branch, rakita. 2 tablespoons of crushed bark pour 2 cups of hot water and boil for 15-20 minutes.on low heat. Take 1-2 tablespoons 3-4 times a day. Used for varicose veins.
9. Willow white( bark). For pain in the legs, people suffering from vein dilatation have warm foot baths( up to the knee) from decoction of willow bark and oak bark for 30 minutes. After the bath, put on your bandage or rubber elastic stockings and rest.
10. Wormwood silver ( leaves and flower heads) Bulgarian recipe for veins.
Freshly ripped leaves and flower wormwood heads thoroughly grind in a mortar.1 tablespoon of the obtained powder to combine with the same amount of sour milk, stir properly and apply an even layer on the cheesecloth, which is then applied to areas with dilated veins. Treat for 3-4 days. After a few days, you can repeat the treatment.
11. Wormwood bitter( grass). Mix a handful of crushed fresh wormwood with curdled milk. Mix the mixture on gauze and attach it where the veins are most heavily dilated. Put your feet on the pillow and cover with film or cellophane. Remove gauze with gruel in 30 minutes.
12. Baths with alum and soda. Recommended for varicose veins, with varicose ulcers.
Ingredients: soda - 200 g, alum - 70 g. Water temperature - 38,5 °.The duration of the bath is 15 minutes.
13. Hops are common( cones). 1 tablespoon cones of hops to crush, pour 1 cup of boiling water and heat on a water bath for 15 minutes. Take 1 glass 3 times a day before meals.
Apply gauze, moistened with a decoction of hops, on a leg site with dilated veins.
14. Hops are common( cones). 2 tablespoons of seeds( cones) pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, leave for 2 hours and drain. Take 1/2 cup 4 times daily before meals.
Use with thrombophlebitis. Chestnut horse( flowers or fruit)
15. . 50 g of flowers or chestnut fruit pour 0.5 liters of vodka 50%, insist 2 weeks in a warm, dark place, shaking daily. Take 30-40 drops 3-4 times a day for 3-4 weeks. To treat the expansion of veins in folk medicine, use fresh juice from the flowers of chestnut 25 drops 2-3 times a day.
Preparations from horse chestnut lower coagulability, strengthen the walls of the veins, prevent the formation of thrombi in the blood vessels and promote the resorption of the formed thrombi, which gradually softens and dissolves.
Preparations from chestnut( from fruits, flowers or bark) are applied inside and outwardly with spasms of vessels, for the treatment of thrombophlebitis, with ulcers of the shin and dilatation of the veins. Chestnut horse( leaves, fruits).
16. . 30 grams of horse chestnut flowers or fruits( taken out) to crush and insist on 300 ml of vodka in the dark 1 week, periodically shaking. Then, draining, take 30 drops 3 times daily before meals.
There are ready-made pharmacy tinctures from chestnut horse - eskuzan, esfalazid and escin. They are prescribed internally for 10-20 drops 3 times daily before meals.
These drugs are used in the treatment of thrombosis, during labor and after surgery, with varicose veins, especially in pregnant women and parturient women.
17. Nut of the forest( leaves). 1 tablespoon of raw material to brew in 1 cup of boiling water as tea. Drink broth 1/2 cup 4 times a day. Helps with the expansion of small capillaries and veins.
Fresh hazel leaves to collect in June, dry in the shade.
18. Kalanchoe( leaves). Fill 1/2 half-liter bottles with cut Kalanchoe leaves and pour vodka or 70% alcohol to the top. Put in a dark place and periodically shake. A week later the tincture is ready. Rub in the evening feet tincture, starting from the foot and moving to the knees and up. Pain in the legs passes immediately, but for the treatment, the disappearance of the vein net, it is necessary to repeat the procedure for 4 consecutive months.
19. Tomato ( fruit).In addition to medicinal herbs, a well-ripened tomato can be used to treat veins. Cut it into slices and attach them to the dilated veins. After 3-4 hours, replace the slices with fresh ones.
20. Take inside 0.25-0.3 g 2 times a day for 25 days with the addition of mummy in the mixture with honey and milk in parts 1:20 for 20-25 days with a 10-day break for the course of treatment.
Reduces the feeling of pain, the degree of swelling and volume of the diseased limb, the number of red blood cells increases, ROE is normalized, as well as the leukocyte formula, other symptoms of diseases disappear, the hemoglobin content increases.
Collection: yarrow( grass) - 50 g, immortelle( flowers) - 200 g, cranberries( leaves) - 100 g, buckthorn( bark) - 100 grams, birch( leaves) - 100 g. A full tablespoon of the ground mixture to brew 300 g of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes. Infuse in a warm place for 4 hours. Take in a warm form for 0.5 cup 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes before eating.
Collection: leaves and small branches of sea buckthorn - 20 g, root or leaves of althea - 20 g, root of elecampane - 20 g, flowers of camomile - 20 g, flowers of calendula - South. Two - three tablespoons of raw material brewed a glass of boiling water, heated in a bath for 30 minutes. Kashitsu on the cloth and the broth to use topically for lotions in a warm form.
Collection: sage leaves, sweet potato grass, chamomile flowers, althea root or flax seeds - all equally. Two to three tablespoons of the collection is poured with steep boiling water to form a gruel, kept in the heat for 30 minutes, placed in a tissue and applied to the inflamed skin.
Collection: horsetail grass - 20 g, hop cone - 20 g, sweet potato grass - 30 g. Two tablespoons of the collection is brewed with a glass of boiling water and it is insisted for 2 hours. Take 1/2 cup of Zraz on the day before meals.
Collection: horse chestnut bark - 25 grams, sweet potato grass.- 25 g, chamomile flowers - 25 g, comfrey root - 25 g. Take 1 tablespoon of raw material for 300 ml of boiling water, boil in a bath for 5 minutes, insist 4 hours. Apply topically for lotions on the inflamed skin and venous nodules.
Collection: horsetail grass - 30 g, chamomile flowers - 30 g, St. John's Wort - 40 g.
Take 1 tablespoon of raw material for 300 ml of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes, insist 4 hours. Use topically for lotions and inside 1/4 cup 3 times a day.
Tea from hazel leaves - an ancient folk remedy for thrombophlebitis. In June, collect the leaves of hazelnut( hazel), dry it in the shade and make tea from them: 1 tablespoon of dry shredded leaves pour in a porcelain teapot with a glass of steep boiling water, insist 12-15 minutes. Drink 1/2 glasses 4 times a day with the expansion of small capillaries, veins, thrombophlebitis and trophic ulcers of the shin. At the same time, take 1 teaspoon of ZAZA flower pollen per day.
Take 1/2 teaspoon of pollen 2-3 times a day. Pollen strengthens the vascular wall and reduces the capacity for thrombosis.
Collection: three-time sequence, grass - 20 g, St. John's wort, grass - 20 g, licorice naked, root - 10 grams, coriander seed, fruits - 10 g, chamomile, flowers - South, wheat swine, grass - South, sweet potato, grass - South, common linseed, grass - 10 g. Three tablespoons of dry ground mixture pour in a thermos 0,5 liters of steep boiling water, insist 1-2 hours, strain and drink 1/2 cup infusion, adding honey to taste, 2once a day after meals for 1-2 months. At the same time, take the broth of the field keeper. Take 30 grams of its crushed roots, pour 1 liter of boiled water, boil until 0.5 liters of broth, strain and drink 1/4 glasses of Zraz a day before meals for 4-8 weeks with varicose veins and varicose ulcers. For external treatment, use a 15% propolis ointment.
Take 0.15 grams of mum 2 times a day( diluted in 1 tablespoon of boiled water) for 1-2 hours and food for 10 days with thrombophlebitis. Usually for 4-6 days, the swelling of the diseased limb and the feeling of pain decrease. On the 8th-10th day, other symptoms of the disease disappear. Mumiye increases the content of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood, the leukocyte formula normalizes, the sedimentation rate of leukocytes( ESR), and the clotting time is prolonged( which is especially important for thrombophlebitis).Simultaneously, for local healing of varicose ulcers use a 15% propolis ointment.
Propolis ointment for thrombophlebitis - ointment of bee glue( propolis) in the form of pharmacy preparation "propceum", which contains propolis extract, or applied to the surface of the ulcer under the bandage or without it 1-2 times a day, then every other day,3 weeks;
Treatment with gladiscia. The fruits are harvested late in the autumn, when they become brown, then dried. Decoction of them are prepared as follows: take 4 mature pods, wash, cut into small pieces, pour 0.5 liters of water( with addition to boil), boil for 10 minutes, insist 3 hours, filter and take 4-5 times a day for 1 st.l. Broth stored in the cold, tk.he quickly turns sour. The course of treatment is 2 weeks. If the blockage is chronic, the course of treatment should be repeated after each month's break.
Traditional medicine recommends for treatment of thrombophlebitis to rub the affected areas with alcohol tincture from flowers of white acacia or camomile oil.
On the affected surface, a bandage must always be applied, the patient should lie in bed with a foot raised by 15-20 centimeters, Vishnevsky ointment and warm compresses. Chestnut horse. It is used for varicose symptom, ulcers of the lower leg, hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis as an anti-inflammatory drug. Preparation of an alcohol-aqueous solution: 50 g of flowers or chopped chestnut fruit is insisted in 0.5 liter of vodka for 14 days. Drink 30-40 drops 3-4 times a day for 4 weeks with water. Infusion is also used for external use in the form of compresses and rubbing.
Kirkazon ordinary. In combination with other herbs that help in the treatment of venous diseases( and also independently) are used in the treatment of thrombophlebitis, varicose veins.
Inside is applied in the form of infusion: 1h.spoon on a glass of water, insist for 8 hours, strain and drink during the day in 3 divided doses.
Wheat powder. Pour into a bucket of boiling water 200 grams of dry grass, insist 30 minutes and in still hot water lower the affected leg. Hold for 30 minutes, gradually pouring hot water.
Hops. Spread the tablespoon of cones of hops, pour 200 ml of boiling water and heat on a water bath for 15 minutes. Take 1 glass 3 times a day before meals. Apply compresses with the infusion to the affected legs.
Hazelnut. A tablespoon pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist 30 minutes and drink like tea. Fresh hazel leaves are harvested in May, dried in the shade.
Kalanchoe. Fill a half-liter bottle half-full with Kalanchoe leaves and top up with vodka or alcohol. Put in a dark place for 7 days, periodically shaking 1-2 times a day. Strain. Rub feet 2 times a day, starting from the foot and up. For complete cure and disappearance of venous nets, treatment should be continued for 4 months.